Not really.

:lol:

1 minute ago, joesale said:

I sure am going to miss this man.

Not really.

:lol:

They did a photo essay on his 8 years, im not a fan but it was touching 

Just now, Snake said:

Are you saying Obama doesn't have an ego?

No I'm not saying that. I think anyone who aspires to be the CEO of the country has a pretty large ego. But plating your house in gold is pretty hard core...

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's nothing compared to trump's. surprised you even want to bring the subject up :lol:

No doubt Trumps ego is massive. But here's the difference between him and Obama:  Trump has earned it.

Obama is a con man....lucky for him, weak stupid sheep enjoy the con.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No doubt Trumps ego is massive. But here's the difference between him and Obama:  Trump has earned it.

I agree. Obama was hand picked by the Dems and groomed to be president. Overall I think Obama is pretty smart, well spoken and likeable. But I don't think any of his "policies" were of his own creation. He is just basically a salesman for the Democratic party. Which ultimately is what I think most presidents are. I'm curious to see how Trump works out. If he will really try to do the shit he rallied about or will ultimately just fall in line and be a good nigga...

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

took wads of cash from his old man, declared bankruptcy multiple times, cheated workers and contractors out of pay, millions in debt............

is "earning it"?

you boozos really have no business talking about con men :lmao:

Just now, Anler said:

I agree. Obama was hand picked by the Dems and groomed to be president. Overall I think Obama is pretty smart, well spoken and likeable. But I don't think any of his "policies" were of his own creation. He is just basically a salesman for the Democratic party. Which ultimately is what I think most presidents are. I'm curious to see how Trump works out. If he will really try to do the shit he rallied about or will ultimately just fall in line and be a good nigga...

He's gonna not be liked by either party very much but the R's will back him.  I don't think anyone is gonna be able to force him to do anything he doesn't want to.  And that is scary president for either party.  What adds to their fear is his popularity.  Him calling one or two opponents out right now almost certainly means their demise.

But here's what will make or break him IMO, can he let his cabinet members do their jobs without micro managing shit?  If he can...we should be good to go.  If he can't, well....gonna get interesting quick.  But then again, I do have to remember what he's accomplished and what he's led.  NOBODY does that without really smart people who are allowed to do what they are paid to do.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

took wads of cash from his old man, declared bankruptcy multiple times, cheated workers and contractors out of pay, millions in debt............

is "earning it"?

you boozos really have no business talking about con men :lmao:

Hey...let's play a game.  Go put your "intellectually elite" hat on and get back to the computer.  Let me know when you are ready. Be warned, this may be really embarrassing for you if you are an imbecile.  

Say when....

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey...let's play a game.  Go put your "intellectually elite" hat on and get back to the computer.  Let me know when you are ready. Be warned, this may be really embarrassing for you if you are an imbecile.  

Say when....

when.....

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

agree with all and to me hes probably a fun guy to hang with ........gold houses are really tacky :lol:  but so are many rich and powerful.  I think he can get the job done as long as he can stop saying stupid shit