Check your account email address ×

Worth a read/watch

29 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You don't think there is room for discussion on the current state of the press?

Hey Carlos, did you get Ben fixed up with his outboard engine problems ? That project seems to have gone silent, which probably means, another catastrophy. LOL 

19 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey Carlos, did you get Ben fixed up with his outboard engine problems ? That project seems to have gone silent, which probably means, another catastrophy. LOL 

Having married a stubborn Pollock I am aware that certain things cannot be repaired. I am just a man so higher power would be required to fix Ben's problems.

• Haha 2

The two candidates in the 2020 election are a perfect example of the failure of the press. One candidate will be scolded by the press no matter what he does and the other will be given a pass no matter how badly he stumbles. If the press had done their job in the last dozen years or so we would not have the candidates we do and the devide in this country would not be as great. I am not blaming them for everything but certainly they have a piece of the blame.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The two candidates in the 2020 election are a perfect example of the failure of the press. One candidate will be scolded by the press no matter what he does and the other will be given a pass no matter how badly he stumbles. If the press had done their job in the last dozen years or so we would not have the candidates we do and the devide in this country would not be as great. I am not blaming them for everything but certainly they have a piece of the blame.

A lot of what goes on would not....if the media wasn’t complete garbage.  

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yep. Fox News always paints trump in a favorable light. 

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

no, he's just a contrarian cunt.  Likes to preen like he's above it all, but at the end of the day, he's still a cunt.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

But the press was supposed to be a check and Balance for the elected and appointed in the three branches. Today it just seems that the press has so little credibility that they no longer serve as a check or Balance.

Don't put too much out there Carl, the truth confuses them.  I've stopped giving a fuck about reconciliation or finding middle ground with these assholes.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Fox has been a joke for the last decade. Now, they're all full of shit.

I'd take your comment seriously, if you spent 10 paragraphs talking about who had the narrative for the past 50 years, how and why Fox came to be and why they're so successful ratings wise compared to their competition.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don't put too much out there Carl, the truth confuses them.  I've stopped giving a fuck about reconciliation or finding middle ground with these assholes.

When the fuck did you try that? 🤣

18 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The press is terrible,  when the wife has it on the agenda of the source is clear (she watched ABC/GMA).  there is no doubt the mainstream press is anti trump.  There is also no doubt that trump creates (many times on purpose IMO) the issue with the press. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

The press is terrible,  when the wife has it on the agenda of the source is clear (she watched ABC/GMA).  there is no doubt the mainstream press is anti trump.  There is also no doubt that trump creates (many times on purpose IMO) the issue with the press. 

Considering he is gonna win in likely a landslide, maybe he's not as dumb as some think?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Considering he is gonna win in likely a landslide, maybe he's not as dumb as some think?

Dumb is not the word to describe Trump even though IMO he certainly not book smart.   He is a master manipulator.   I've used the word mad genius to describe him before and I will stick with that.   There is no real substance of any kind to him.  

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He's such an honest debater-  always full of facts to support his opinion you're just too dumb to understand them

Well you and Jim apparently are.  What facts would you like, you nattering nabob of negativity?

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well you and Jim apparently are.  What facts would you like, you nattering nabob of negativity?

you never have any facts.   You have drunk the koolaid and are nothing but a trump cult member at this point.   A right side MC as pointed out earlier. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Nailed it...my wife is an avid Fox News watcher and it’s obvious. That being said despite my obvious dislike of Trump I understand the role the media plays in all of this and it doesn’t take a PHD to turn on MSNBC or CNN and pick up on their agenda in 30 seconds...same can be said for Fox News. The lack of an honest and objective media in this country is pathetic and does a great disservice to all of us. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nailed it...my wife is an avid Fox News watcher and it’s obvious. That being said despite my obvious dislike of Trump I understand the role the media plays in all of this and it doesn’t take a PHD to turn on MSNBC or CNN and pick up on their agenda in 30 seconds...same can be said for Fox News. The lack of an honest and objective media in this country is pathetic and does a great disservice to all of us. 

If you believe the drivel you just posted, why do you post the arcticles that you do?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you never have any facts.   You have drunk the koolaid and are nothing but a trump cult member at this point.   A right side MC as pointed out earlier. 

Yes, I start about 1 thread a month if that, MC starts about 20/day, usually spewing bullshit.   I predicted Trump would win, and I predict he'll win again, when MC has been latching onto every msm  conspiracy narrative for 4 years.  I've consistently pointed out just how bad the media is, and posted some links in this thread to support that.  So I've been correct, and he's been incorrect.  Yet, you in your typical raincloud fashion, feel it necessary to spend most of your time insulting people who got it right, who understand that he's the only choice we have, and the Democrats are not an option.  From where I'm standing, you're looking like one dumb useful idiot mother fucker given all that.  You, Bent and Smales should just call yourselves "Team Cheap Seat"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nailed it.....I'm the one who started the thread that pointed all of that out, including Fox.   :lol: