Check your account email address ×

football tonight

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Did it start? What time zone? Did I miss the kneeling cowards crying on the field?

Now. I had the volume off during all the BLM national anthem stuff. And I was posting on here so I didn't pay attention to all that crap.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Now. I had the volume off during all the BLM national anthem stuff. And I was posting on here so I didn't pay attention to all that crap.

Probably didn't miss much even if they did put on a show.  Speaking of show, what's the super bowl halftime show going to be this year???.... Might be mass killings?

Some sports on tonight, some translate in the COVID era and some don’t.

Vegas vs Dallas game 3 western conference finals. 

Lakers  s Rockets game 4 who knows what round..looks like it’s being played in Prince’s basement.

KC vs Texans Seems the same, but the masks on the coaches is a bit much.

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

decade or so ago the players weren't on the filed during the anthem.  they need to return to that.  

They should just quit playing the fucking anthem at games. What the fuck does licking boots have to do with sports? No more fucking military dick sucking and no more anthem 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck the NFL.

Yep, I am done with professional sports for a while.  I really have no desire to watch overpaid crybabies who think they represent more than they actually do.  When the players start to understand that they are in a privileged position rather than thinking they are special, then maybe I will care again.

• Like 1

Was over a buds watching the game for like 10 minutes, then we went in the garage and talked sleds. I had season tix for years and can’t even watch anymore. Just lost interest.