Check your account email address ×

ECHO, STIHL, OR HUSQVARNA?

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yes

Details. Not on how the dildo ended up in your bum. You can skip that part.

Well I started drinking around 10:00 A.M., went blackout around 3:00 P.M., kept drinking until 11:00 P.M.  My girlfriend drug my incoherent ass home and had a good laugh while she raped my virgin asshole with her purple/white swirl dildo. I know it was purple and white because it was sitting on my nightstand when I woke up still drunk the next morning. Fucker had shit on the last couple inches but most of it appeared clean. For like a year after that every time I shit I had to go and rewipe 20 minutes later due to seepage. We broke up later that summer.

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

There's a story there from 2007. I didn't put it in there ya fruit. My girlfriend did when I was blackout drunk after a long day drinking event. You want details?

Ask Smales.   He's the one who keeps bringing it up.  Same guy who also admitted sticking his finger in his ass when he jerks off.  Id say thats a little more queer than a drunk girlfriend having her way with you....  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Ask Smales.   He's the one who keeps bringing it up.  Same guy who also admitted sticking his finger in his ass when he jerks off.  Id say thats a little more queer than a drunk girlfriend having her way with you....  :lol: 

Are you serious? :lmao:

Wat | Know Your Meme

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fucking really? :lol:

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Apparently there's some bizarre mofo's in Northern Minnesota, not surprised at all. :wtf:

We have all kinds. Remember in the late 1800's when northern MN populated to people came here from all over Europe within just a couple years so we have a large number of wackjobs.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Well I started drinking around 10:00 A.M., went blackout around 3:00 P.M., kept drinking until 11:00 P.M.  My girlfriend drug my incoherent ass home and had a good laugh while she raped my virgin asshole with her purple/white swirl dildo. I know it was purple and white because it was sitting on my nightstand when I woke up still drunk the next morning. Fucker had shit on the last couple inches but most of it appeared clean. For like a year after that every time I shit I had to go and rewipe 20 minutes later due to seepage. We broke up later that summer.

You seriously just told that story to a bunch of relentless degenerates?:lmao:

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Smales, you put finger in bum when Jo?

You guys are fucked up!:lol2:

44 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You seriously just told that story to a bunch of relentless degenerates?:lmao:

It's a well known story I first told like 10 years ago.  I'm still waiting on a book deal.

42 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Smales, you put finger in bum when Jo?

You guys are fucked up!:lol2:

Ya I don't remember that one but fuck he's giving me shit for my EX putting a dildo in my ass while I was F7ben drunk, like WTF man.  He goes all faggot on himself and says I'm a fag because a woman violated my rear end?  You just can't make that shit up.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Weird problem?? Like no spark?? Lolllzzz

You're a genius Spin!!

The problem was identical to wolfies. intermittently the motor would pop off, but not run. Switches aren’t always totally faulty. Keep trying though. You’re entertaining to me. 

19 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Holy FUCK! why do you clowns have to fuck up good threads with your homo shit?

The original intent of this thread was finished 5-6 pages ago when I bought the Husq 450, after that its a free for all.

We really should have an "OFFICIAL" chainsaw/trimmer thread with no gay talk allowed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The problem was identical to wolfies. intermittently the motor would pop off, but not run. Switches aren’t always totally faulty. Keep trying though. You’re entertaining to me. 

Lol,..well the on off is either open or closed allowing the coil to spark..with an inline spark tester is quite easy to see..

But continue exaggerating how hard it was to identify, it's entertaining to me