Check your account email address ×

Hearings Will Unmask ‘Swamp Creatures’ in Trump’s Cabinet, Democrats Say

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Washington DC was built on a swamp... hence 'drain the swamp'.

Ok, my point was it's a stupid phrase that the Dems are trying to hold to a fine point....when "draining" and "swamp" are figurative and opiniative.  And Trump supporters are seemingly happy with what he is doing.  And for the most part, I am.  And I can speak for a lot with this...the more it upsets the left, the more it should be done.  Fucking whining, crying. sniveling, babies.  WGAF what they think anymore.  Too many name calling and categorizing by the "intellectually elite" over the last 8 years to give them any credibility.

It's still funny watching them flop around trying to figure out what the fuck happened while not holding themselves accountable in ANY WAY. 

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He has appointed no one that remotely resembles an average American. 

Did he say he would appoint everyday Americans? You want Joe the Plumber as Treasury Secretary?

He said the top, right people.

Now shut the fuck up.

Just now, small-bore said:

I did better then both of you.I saw that the thread was started by a liberal so I just scrolled down to read the responses. 

HEY! Vince has an inaugural invitation! And a ten point buck head! You shut your whore mouth!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He has appointed no one that remotely resembles an average American. 

Ah, yes "average".  That's what I look for when trying to build success.  Trump should head down to Walmart on Saturday morning....fill his whole cabinet in one hour!  And get a great deal on Jif peanut butter!

51 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Pretty much is appointing all establishment people tho

Private establishment.  Not political.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hey, nobody better to drain the swamp than a bunch of Goldman Sachs alum. and billionaires.

What was your lying queen's relationship with them.  Uh oh....better read up! :lol:

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ah, yes "average".  That's what I look for when trying to build success.  Trump should head down to Walmart on Saturday morning....fill his whole cabinet in one hour!  And get a great deal on Jif peanut butter!

Private establishment.  Not political.

What was your lying queen's relationship with them.  Uh oh....better read up! :lol:

Which candidate promised to drain the swamp and frequently railed against Goldman Sachs on the campaign trail, I forget?

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

have to know how the toilet works if u want the flapper to open

Makes sense.  The guys that made millions and billions in the banking industry are going to reform the banking industry in favour of everyone but the banking industry.

Edited by ICEMAN!

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Makes sense.  The guys that made millions and billions in the banking industry and going to reform the banking industry in favour of everyone but the banking industry.

better the guy who ran the show than the guy who has to look at the screen to give me my change at the gas station