Check your account email address Ă—

Dr Alzheimer's visit to Wisconsin went well.

Heard he made a gaffe about getting shot there.

Meeting with the family of an accused rapist who allegedly sexually assaulted his victim again that morning and who was shot actively resisting arrest isn't gonna play well with the silent majority...

Edited by Matt

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Legend said:

A lot more people were there for Trump on Wed than Biden today. 

You see his speech in the "packed church" as it was reported by CNN???.Watch the video wait for the camera to pan away, like 6 people there..How can you give a speech to nobody, Trump had people lined the street for miles when he showed up..I about pissed myself, nobody showed up at all for Biden..:lol:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?475401-1/joe-biden-delivers-remarks-kenosha-wisconsin

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

You see his speech in the "packed church" as it was reported by CNN???.Watch the video wait for the camera to pan away, like 6 people there..How can you give a speech to nobody, Trump had people lined the street for miles when he showed up..I about pissed myself, nobody showed up at all for Biden..:lol:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?475401-1/joe-biden-delivers-remarks-kenosha-wisconsin

OMG, No was there, what a joke Biden is..Trump had 1000's.

He makes gaffs everytime he speaks. This is why they wanted to keep him in the basement. Joe is not ready for prime time. When the tough questions come up in the debates he’s going to fold up like a pizza box.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He makes gaffs everytime he speaks. This is why they wanted to keep him in the basement. Joe is not ready for prime time. When the tough questions come up in the debates he’s going to fold up like a pizza box.

If they let him debate.