Check your account email address ×

antifa and the dems.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Both bourgeois parties are fascist, bro. 

That's just the facts.

True!  And why Trump.  You also claimed that antifa wasn’t organized group. That’s complete bullshit and you know it

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

That's just the facts.

When both parties are more concerned about their re-election than they are governing, violence becomes the only solution. It’s unfortunate, but true. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When both parties are more concerned about their re-election than they are governing, violence becomes the only solution. It’s unfortunate, but true. 

I’ve been saying it for years

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

yet it is not a solution to anything.

Of course it is.....people need their comfy lives torn apart by violence. This will cause everyone to wake up and pick a side 

Just now, f7ben said:

Of course it is.....people need their comfy lives torn apart by violence. This will cause everyone to wake up and pick a side 

No, it is not. it is not solving a fucking thing. it is actually worsening the problems it seeks to solve. people already have picked a side, and there are still only two sides, two parties and neither one gives a rats ass about you.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

True!  And why Trump.  You also claimed that antifa wasn’t organized group. That’s complete bullshit and you know it

They aren't an organized group, hence the reason they don't own "antifa.com", dingus. :lol:

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They aren't an organized group, hence the reason they don't own "antifa.com", dingus. :lol:

That must be why they show up by the bus load, wear earpieces, and have all this energy to be out there seven days a week rioting.  All organic I’m sure.  Dingus.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That must be why they show up by the bus load, wear earpieces, and have all this energy to be out there seven days a week rioting.  All organic I’m sure.  Dingus.

It’s called grass roots 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

That's just the facts.

But antifa isn't.  :lol:   

I think the dems made that antifa link go to their site. I think they actually really want to lose this election. Then turn it up a notch to make trump look bad. Then monopolize the government in 4 years as their plan. 

This country is so fucked up.

Edited by Legend

1 minute ago, Legend said:

I think the dems made that antifa link go to their site. I think they actually really want to lose this election. Then turn it up a notch to make trump look bad. Then monopolize the government in 4 years as their plan. 

This country is so fucked up.

There's no conclusive evidence so far showing who exactly owns the antifa.com domain. 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The Washington level set starts their reelection push from day 1 of their terms. Politics and politicians are ugly.

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

The Washington level set starts their reelection push from day 1 of their terms. Politics and politicians are ugly.

Nothing is sustainable long term under that type of plan. We all get played. Left, right, independent. Maybe part the answer is to go back to the way it was. The loser becomes Vice President. At least that pushes the reality that most outsode of the Washington realty realize. We may work with someone that we disagree with, but if the mission, company, plan is going to succeed we have to find a common ground. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

As it should be.  Pleasing the voters should be their focus shouldn’t it?  That’s how you get re-elected.

As for the second part I would argue that politicians are mirror images of the public that votes for them.  The politicians are only as ugly as the public demands them to be.