Check your account email address ×

Poor Donald Trump

14 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I hope you're refusing to accept any money your retirement account is making on this.

I’m not relying on it. Don’t worry about me Steve the market doesn’t drive my vote.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Yup, making money, 1 of the better years for my holdings. Thanks D.Trump

This is the biggest bubble in stock history. When it pops I’m going to fucking die laughing 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

yeah because they will cash out first. 

This! Lol

Oh and 14.5 million Americans have been laid off or furloughed.

Good Times Trumpies

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Well they all coordinate the pumps and rug pulls so no shit

Yes your singular approach to the markets has proven to be a wealth of misinformation.:lol:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/markets/inside-the-market/article-bmo-revises-tsx-target-expects-bounceback-in-banks-to-propel-index-to/

Way to go D.Trump:

Wall Street advanced on Friday, with technology stocks driving the S&P 500 to its sixth record closing high since confirming a bull market.

Stock Market Rally Charges Higher On Salesforce Earnings, Microsoft-Walmart TikTok Buzz, Tesla, EV Rivals Nio, Xpeng

The stock market rally continued to run this week, with the S&P 500 and Nasdaq hitting fresh highs and the Dow Jones moving toward all-time levels. Salesforce.com (CRM) delivered strong earnings and guidance, giving a big lift to software leaders and internet giants. Several other software makers reported strong results. Salesforce stock, Amgen (AMGN) and Honeywell (HON) are joining the Dow Jones Industrial Average, with Exxon Mobil (XOM), Pfizer (PFE) and Raytheon Technologies (RTX) getting the boot.

Microsoft (MSFT) and Walmart (WMT) are teaming up on an offer for the U.S. operations of TikTok, while Oracle (ORCL) also reportedly is mulling a bid for the Chinese-owned social network. Xpeng Motors (XPEV) jumped in its debut as other Chinese EV stocks, and Tesla (TSLA), continued to surge. Fed chief Jerome Powell announced a big policy shift to encourage more inflation, though he didn't signal more aggressive easing in the short term.

Stock Market Rally Continues Run

The Dow Jones rose 2.6%, turning positive for the year. The S&P 500 climbed 3.3% and the Nasdaq composite 3.4%, both continuing to march into new territory. The Nasdaq is looking somewhat extended on some short- and long-term measures. Salesforce.com (CRM) and other software earnings fueled that sector, with CRM stock among three incoming Dow Jones stocks. EV stocks continued to soar, with Tesla rivals Nio (NIO) and Li Auto (LI) clearing buy points, at least briefly, and Xpeng Motors (XPEV) soaring in its IPO debut.

Edited by XCR1250

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup and keeping your investment in place has been a better sounding strategy than any other til now.

I’ve seen probably 5 crashes in my investing life. I never moved a penny or shit my drawers and I’m in pretty good shape. It always comes back.

:bc: 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He makes more buying and selling shitty boats

6 hours ago, Edmo said:

I’ve seen probably 5 crashes in my investing life. I never moved a penny or shit my drawers and I’m in pretty good shape. It always comes back.

:bc: 

TNW?