Check your account email address ×

Farwell’s wife was a frisky evangelical.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Way better than having snotty climb in bed and give ya a bj!

Hey faggot, the only one giving B Jobs around here is you. That's why they call you LIVER LIPS!!!!

In my experience, the harder core a person is on the evangelical front, the more likely their early background has lots of sexual activity or promiscuity.  They went looking for salvation for a reason.  Old habits die hard.

• Like 2

Maybe we are being too harsh? 
sometimes you have to bring in a pro to give the pool a thorough cleaning.  God knows I can’t clean that pool like I could when I was in my 20’s . 

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

If it wasn't for the constant preaching about morals i would say WGAF what gets a couple off but he's a fucking scumbag.  

Bingo

2 hours ago, F3600 said:

In my experience, the harder core a person is on the evangelical front, the more likely their early background has lots of sexual activity or promiscuity.  They went looking for salvation for a reason.  Old habits die hard.

They arent looking for salvation they are charlatans. Pulpit for profit

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

They arent looking for salvation they are charlatans. Pulpit for profit

i wanted to be a TV preacher when i was growing up.  hate religion but it's a great way to lines one pockets and low iq people will believe anything.  

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, F3600 said:

The church is filled with vulnerable people that are easy to exploit sexually. In the name of god of course. Easy pickings for these phonies. It’s also great cover for sickos. I could tell you story after story that would make your stomach churn. No doubt not all that prescribe to the evangelical fife style are sick, but there’s a huge dark side that’s rarely confronted by the good people. In my opinion that makes them just as bad. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The church is filled with vulnerable people that are easy to exploit sexually. In the name of god of course. Easy pickings for these phonies. It’s also great cover for sickos. I could tell you story after story that would make your stomach churn. No doubt not all that prescribe to the evangelical fife style are sick, but there’s a huge dark side that’s rarely confronted by the good people. In my opinion that makes them just as bad. 

just like cops