Check your account email address ×

Chinese virus restrictions resulted in a huge transfer of wealth from small business owners to mega corporations

Rod

Also we haven’t even seen the biggest transfer

When working class people who just got fucked out of their jobs lose their shit the rich will buy it from the banks at a massive discount 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

When working class people who just got fucked out of their jobs lose their shit the rich will buy it from the banks at a massive discount 

Pretty sure you were one approving of the shutdowns 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Pretty sure you were one approving of the shutdowns 

Yes....a 2 week shutdown. Not a fucking 5 month lockdown with all sorts of convoluted retardation

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

They are about to get their pensions and 401k's liquidated. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Anyone rooting AGAINST the stimulus?  FFS there are really some dumb people in this world.  Lets give the government more power to give away our tax money.

We need more stimulus!!! 

How fucking dumb would you have to be to cry about poor people getting $1200 and not say a peep about the fed reserve printing 4 trillion for rich people

racer dumb , that’s how dumb

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How fucking dumb would you have to be to cry about poor people getting $1200 and not say a peep about the fed reserve printing 4 trillion for rich people

racer dumb , that’s how dumb

Keep rooting for it benny.  You are constantly being deceived.   While you applaud for crumbs, they are eating the cake.

58 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Keep rooting for it benny.  You are constantly being deceived.   While you applaud for crumbs, they are eating the cake.

You support the spending...not me

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You support the spending...not me

You supported everything regarding the stimulus.  Then when you didn't get your way with some dumb investment you cried like a spoiled baby.  Just like all the dems lately.  Looks like you are another victim of the participation award generation. 

Just now, racer254 said:

You supported everything regarding the stimulus.  Then when you didn't get your way with some dumb investment you cried like a spoiled baby.  Just like all the dems lately.  Looks like you are another victim of the participation award generation. 

I have never supported any stimulus....you are so god damned retarded you can’t recognize when I’m being facetious or employing a little hyperbole. 

I have spent 12 years on these boards railing against stimulus and QE

I don’t vote for big spenders , that’s you

dumbass fucking cocksucker

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have never supported any stimulus....you are so god damned retarded you can’t recognize when I’m being facetious or employing a little hyperbole. 

I have spent 12 years on these boards railing against stimulus and QE

I don’t vote for big spenders , that’s you

dumbass fucking cocksucker

You wanted your baller check, just like many on here.  You cashed it with a smile on your face....."BUT I WAS AGAINST IT"   Maybe so, but you took it like the lackey they wanted.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You wanted your baller check, just like many on here.  You cashed it with a smile on your face....."BUT I WAS AGAINST IT"   Maybe so, but you took it like the lackey they wanted.

You’re a fucking moron....like 16 on your wonderlic dumb

Whitmer Shutdown every store in the state of Michigan except the big box stores. You could go buy anything you wanted at a Costco, Lowes, Home Depot, Sams Club, or a major grocery store. But you could not go buy the same items at a local Hardware or local retail store. She literally killed small businesses in the state of Michigan. It seems intentional to me. What's hilarious is she still got a lockdown going even though cases, hospitalizations, and deaths have been flat for months with a small blip in cases in July that didn't result in increased hospitalizations or deaths in Michigan. 

The death toll in Michigan was literally doubled by Whitmers Nursing home policy which includes the death of a family member of mine that was infected by one of the many people that was moved to her nursing home from hospitals around metro Detroit. So think about this 6600 people have died in Michigan. Half of which died as a result of this policy. We are still locked down, Gyms, Bars, Theaters, no football most schools are doing in-home learning. All because 3300 people died and I say 3300 becuase half of the 6600 didn't have to die.