Check your account email address ×

Masks are working.

Bull shit . Go up north no one is using them and the bars are packed restaurants are packed live music and dancing in the bars  all with people from the city . The mask us doing jack shit but creating another excuse for why they let the economy crash for a 1% death rate .

But just keep eating up the bullshit with a open mouth . Also with those packed Sturges streets and concert venues one would think a lot more than 38 people would be infected 

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Masks are a feel good "look at me, I'm a hero" is all they are good for, testing has shown the virus diameter goes right thru Masks, also showed 22.5% gets in thru your eyes.

Jesus seek help man. It’s a mask you selfish idiot. You wear it so people you come in contact with don’t get sick.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus seek help man. It’s a mask you selfish idiot. You wear it so people you come in contact with don’t get sick.

Sick from whom?? I'm not sick, this has gone on for over 5 months, no one I know wears a Mask and they're not dead.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm getting the blue one first then start collecting different colors for my many ensembles! Gonna sleep in this fucker. Probably shower in it too

117778026_10218332658816561_6308501177974069970_n.thumb.jpg.1d91c832396177b2c348e7b95b781069.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Masks did squat....this virus is just running it's course like any other virus.. 

Amazing how other viruses subside without the use of masks but this one needs a mask....what a joke.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Masks did squat....this virus is just running it's course like any other virus.. 

Amazing how other viruses subside without the use of masks but this one needs a mask....what a joke.

TikTok MC believes he's a hero cause he's Masked all the time..what a joke.

We were SXS riding all day yesterday, every place we went to had close to zero folks wearing masks, even the 1 eating establishment employees we ate at weren't wearing them.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I was joking sure but the people in the picture look pretty serious  :dunno: 

that's what I meant - those ridiculous contraptions. fuck the stupidity of the general population never ceases to amaze me. 

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

But then any idiot could tell you that. As for the sub-idiots. :lol: die mother fuckers 

B770B696-3099-42A4-878B-BFC4B4DB9529.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The mask is two things first it’s a form of control. This us the first step to forcing a vaccine. Second it’s virtue signaling, look at me I have a mask on. 

• Like 1

Just now, frenchy said:

that's what I meant - those ridiculous contraptions. fuck the stupidity of the general population never ceases to amaze me. 

The "New Normal"

118394910_10218332531413376_3581510700632388798_n.thumb.jpg.ace70e59a6f7d8a6ddfe34d083b9b350.jpg

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

But then any idiot could tell you that. As for the sub-idiots. :lol: die mother fuckers 

B770B696-3099-42A4-878B-BFC4B4DB9529.jpeg

Yet hospitalizations and deaths are far below the April to June peaks. 

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Masks are a feel good "look at me, I'm a hero" is all they are good for, testing has shown the virus diameter goes right thru Masks, also showed 22.5% gets in thru your eyes.

you do realize that is why they recommend triple layer masks right.  if you are wearing one or a med grade disposable they stop a lot of transmission.  It's why they are worn in hospitals in non corona times. 

it's not a solution it's to help slow the spread.   

I'll still go back to my march posts-  just let it spread and let a percentage of the population die but america doesn't have the stomach for that.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you do realize that is why they recommend triple layer masks right.  if you are wearing one or a med grade disposable they stop a lot of transmission.  It's why they are worn in hospitals in non corona times. 

it's not a solution it's to help slow the spread.   

I'll still go back to my march posts-  just let it spread and let a percentage of the population die but america doesn't have the stomach for that.  

I think most know that it helps stop the spread. Unfortunately politics has taken over and the right are just trying to piss off the left. Same can be said for the left trying to piss off the right at all costs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

no you wear it because you were told like the fucking sheep they have been training you to be 

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Sick from whom?? I'm not sick, this has gone on for over 5 months, no one I know wears a Mask and they're not dead.

I still know no one personally who has gotten it . I am with service guys all the time who never took a day off all the time . If any one should have gotten it it should be one of us or the cashier's/distributors we deal with daily . But no . It must be because minneapolis is such a small town or something 

The mask thing is so fucking partisan nobody seems to be able to look at it objectively.  For months all I heard from Trumpers were complaints that Obama unmasked too many people, now the same folks want everyone unmasked.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I think most know that it helps stop the spread. Unfortunately politics has taken over and the right are just trying to piss off the left. Same can be said for the left trying to piss off the right at all costs.

34 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

The mask thing is so fucking partisan nobody seems to be able to look at it objectively.  For months all I heard from Trumpers were complaints that Obama unmasked too many people, now the same folks want everyone unmasked.  :lol: 

It’s not political at all for me - you can’t get in anywhere around here without so I wear one. Doesn’t bother me that much but I’m not wearing it all day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

It’s not political at all for me - you can’t get in anywhere around here without so I wear one. Doesn’t bother me that much but I’m not wearing it all day. 

:thumb: I wear it where it's required if I want access. If not, I don't go in. Any other time I'm without a mask