Check your account email address ×

All these people were so oppressed this behavior is completely justified right lmao

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn we actually agree on something.  

I would have politely asked that chick to remove herself from my personal space. If she continued I would have gotten up , flipped that fucking table over , tossed a chair through the picture window behind me and left with an unpaid tab :lol:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would have politely asked that chick to remove herself from my personal space. If she continued I would have gotten up , flipped that fucking table over , tossed a chair through the picture window behind me and left with an unpaid tab :lol:

Blows me away that these people think this shit is ok, or that they're accomplishing anything positive.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Easy Jammin......easy. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Blows me away that these people think this shit is ok, or that they're accomplishing anything positive.

Too stupid to understand they are actually HURTING their cause. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...Kneeling seems pretty tame all things considered.

The kneeling was what started this bullshit movement. It was never about social justice it was always about tearing down our society and going after regular  people. You notice Kapernik isn’t condemning this behavior. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The kneeling was what started this bullshit movement. It was never about social justice it was always about tearing down our society and going after regular  people. You notice Kapernik isn’t condemning this behavior. 

I agree and good point about Kapernik.  Fuck that guy.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

a dewshbag walks up to me and starts that shit while im eating and bothering no one may end up with a fork sticking out of her forehead.  if im in a good mood.      

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

a dewshbag walks up to me and starts that shit while im eating and bothering no one may end up with a fork sticking out of her forehead.  if im in a good mood.      

My wife stuck a fork in her brothers head... said it just stuck right out there... :lol:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree and good point about Kapernik.  Fuck that guy.

Well if you two say so. 🤣
BTW despite the outcome of this latest shooting you two know exactly what started the movement even though you’ll deny it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well if you two say so. 🤣
BTW despite the outcome of this latest shooting you two know exactly what started the movement even though you’ll deny it.

Yes we started the movement is a bullshit narrative and you don’t have fax on your side despite thinking you do presents and fax or shut the fuck up

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

My wife stuck a fork in her brothers head... said it just stuck right out there... :lol:

True story.

My mother threw a fork at me. Stuck in my forehead, all 4 fucking prongs, just stuck straight out.

We like to bring it up at family gatherings. She's gonna kill me someday 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

at a party shortly after high school with a couple bud one night, one guy was a real asshole to,, unattractive women,  well he said somthing about a unibrow on this anorexic looking girl. 

she turned around and burried a dinner fork in his thigh.  :lol2:   sum crazy bitches out there!       :lol:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Yes we started the movement is a bullshit narrative and you don’t have fax on your side despite thinking you do presents and fax or shut the fuck up

Are you taking posting lessons from dripper? 🤣

Stolen comment:

Out here in the exurbs, no one ever harangues you for trying to enjoy your burger without a side of woke politics.

Those of us who have been out here for a long time are going to profit mightily, selling our homes at obscene prices to refugees from the city, and then retiring to an even quieter life even further out in the sticks.