Check your account email address ×

Riots erupt after Kenosha police shoot Black man

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's weird, don't really know why that's funny. You and Spinner are a perfect pair, both of you seem to find joy in misery. 

It’s not funny but a a cop back shoots somebody 7 times and racer starts blabbing about Antifa, BLM and Act Blue.

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

That's not a knife, idiot. :lol:

Y a, Gary, seriously. Tell your brother to stop the KKK shit.

Such horse shit and such a cop out.  When all else fails trot out the racism card.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Cops are trash....nobody should listen to a word they say. Ever 

Yeah, that usually works out well, like getting 7 bullet holes in you.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s not funny but a a cop back shoots somebody 7 times and racer starts blabbing about Antifa, BLM and Act Blue.

That's not what I'm talking about you stupid fuck, you find joy in the fact that WI taxpayers will pay big time, learn to read dumb shit.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Such horse shit and such a cop out.  When all else fails trot out the racism card.

Yeah, that usually works out well, like getting 7 bullet holes in you.

Just let me know how to get you your 100 bucks  dopey. 🤣

Just now, snoughnut said:

That's not what I'm talking about you stupid fuck, you find joy in the fact that WI taxpayers will pay big time, learn to read dumb shit.

Right and I was fucking  with Racer and you jumped in flapping your jowls!!!!🤣

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Cops are trash....nobody should listen to a word they say. Ever 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Stop or we’ll shoot you despite that being in 100% contradiction to the law , out dept policy and common fucking sense.

kill your self you fucking retard

Image may contain: text that says 'PEOPLE SAYING COPS NEED MORE AND LONGER TRAINING. YOU'VE HAD 18+ YEARS TO TEACH YOUR CHILD NOT το BE A DICKHEAD THUG ASS PUNK, YET HERE WE ARE'

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just let me know how to get you your 100 bucks  dopey. 🤣

I'll let you know.  Christ I haven't even won the bet yet.  I'd rather let you dwell on it for the next couple months.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right and I was fucking  with Racer and you jumped in flapping your jowls!!!!🤣

You accusing anyone of flapping their jowls  :lol:  holy fuck

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You GFY and there is no bigger jag off here than you, literally.

True story.  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll let you know.  Christ I haven't even won the bet yet.  I'd rather let you dwell on it for the next couple months.

You accusing anyone of flapping their jowls  :lol:  holy fuck

True story.  

Even if Biden wins I don't want your money...I already said that.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Legend said:

I watched this shooter live last night, it was fucking great. Same guy got all three.

The guy that got shot in arm had a pistol.

The two fatal shooting deaths and the dude with the chunk of his arm missing were all from the one guy?

I find it odd that guns haven't played a bigger part in all this since the beginning. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The two fatal shooting deaths and the dude with the chunk of his arm missing were all from the one guy?

I find it odd that guns haven't played a bigger part in all this since the beginning. 

Yep. Chest shot guy was first by a auto shop or something. White guys were destroying cars,  dude with long gun comes running up. White guy throws shit at gun guy. Gun guy says fuck you with his gun.  Antifa scatters and screams. Gun guy gets on phone. While looking at shot guy. Decides to get the f out. Takes off running where he came from. People yell, to stop guy gun. He drops 2 that try to stop him. A lot of shots going on, I dont think it was just him shooting, other may have been shooting at him too. 

Arm shot guy screamed like a bitch . Funny how they all screamed for medics and police for help. I thought they wanted cops dead, or defunded, or.....

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

Yep. Chest shot guy was first by a auto shop or something. White guys were destroying cars,  dude with long gun comes running up. White guy throws shit at gun guy. Gun guy says fuck you with his gun.  Antifa scatters and screams. Gun guy gets on phone. While looking at shot guy. Decides to get the f out. Takes off running where he came from. People yell, to stop guy gun. He drops 2 that try to stop him. A lot of shots going on, I dont think it was just him shooting, other may have been shooting at him too. 

Arm shot guy screamed like a bitch . Funny how they all screamed for medics and police for help. I thought they wanted cops dead, or defunded, or.....

I find this hilarious every time it happens. Once someone fights back and they start being the ones getting hurt they all yell "MEDIC"!!!  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I find this hilarious every time it happens. Once someone fights back and they start being the ones getting hurt they all yell "MEDIC"!!!  :lol: 

Oh yeah 100 of them yelling medic like they are in Vietnam or some shit. They sure wanted to know if people had the video so they could show it to police too. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Legend said:

Oh yeah 100 of them yelling medic like they are in Vietnam or some shit. They sure wanted to know if people had the video so they could show it to police too. 

Oh wow, you can't make this shit up.  "DEFUND THE POLICE"

10 minutes ago, Legend said:

That's what happens when you leave the video game in mom's basement and enter real life.. bahahaha, it's to funny

24 minutes ago, Legend said:

Forgive the overused  cliche, but they fucked around and found out.  No tears shed here.  Got what they deserved.

• Like 2