Check your account email address ×

let me tell u ford faggots somthin

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

these are little field mice running around here. u think retarded faggots that dont know the difference between a 6.2 chevy diesel suburban and a 6.2 ls in a yukon denali or a late model suburban stand a chance facing up against a true bred born and raised Alaskan? @Blackstar retarded know nothing faggot, stay the fuck out of truck threads and stick to driving your prius

Sorry, I thought we were talking about a 6.2 you could afford. Even the boat anchor is a stretch on your gloryhole earnings though. I currently own more trucks than you will own in your life time.

I will stay out of these Chevy threads from now on. I've showered 4 times trying to get the stink of faggotry off just from that one post.

You little boys get your bowties out and touch each others peepees in praise of the 6.2.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Sorry, I thought we were talking about a 6.2 you could afford. Even the boat anchor is a stretch on your gloryhole earnings though. I currently own more trucks than you will own in your life time.

I will stay out of these Chevy threads from now on. I've showered 4 times trying to get the stink of faggotry off just from that one post.

You little boys get your bowties out and touch each others peepees in praise of the 6.2.

Careful, Frankie has a sawed off bb-gun, don't want to get him mad.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

:owned: yuuuuuge!!!!!

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

y would i buy a 6.2 when i got a 6.0 retarded know nothing faggot? how about u just stay off fsce in general, u mach and awful mouthfulofcum knawful r about the only gay boys on here, u can start your own section, rice boys

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

did crackstar just make u change your name to kevsucked145dicks? 

STFU, you .338 mag-sellin', broke-assed street bum.  

Where the fuck are you now. Tanana, Manley Hot Spring, or Fairbanks? 

y would i buy a 6.2 when i got a 6.0 retarded know nothing faggot? how about u just stay off fsce in general, u mach and awful mouthfulofcum knawful r about the only gay boys on here, u can start your own section, rice boys

6.0 is another POS. 

Mach has a GMC. Yes he's gay

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong yet again.  sucks fuel but it's a 2-300k mile motor all day long and there was nothing better (gasser) in HD trucks throughout the 00's.  

I had a 2004 2500 with a 6.0. Nice power but fuck did that thing use fuel. Got around 7-9 mpg range. Fuel gauge rarely worked in that truck so my guys would watch the odometer. They could usually expect to go about 200 kms on an 80L. tank.

Late 90's to mid 2000's, diesel was the only way to go in an HD truck. Now all my trucks are 6.2 Ford gassers except my '07 F250 6.0.

Sorry, go back to your faggot thread.

Edited by Blackstar

17 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Mach has a GMC. Yes he's gay

Hey, maybe I will start paying rent for the space I occupy in your mind. It's worth it knowing how much I bother you!!!   

On 8/25/2020 at 12:42 AM, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you .338 mag-sellin', broke-assed street bum.  

Where the fuck are you now. Tanana, Manley Hot Spring, or Fairbanks? 

what r u going to do about it faggot? have a heart attack and die? is your tombstone going to say voted number 1 faggot on fs.com, cause of death from overwaxing dolphin and drinking special pudding?