Check your account email address ×

let me tell u ford faggots somthin

11 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

ecoboost is more your style since you're a faggot

I know the Eco scares you.  It's more reliable than your heap, more power, better fuel economy, need I go on?  So sit down and shut your cock purse twinkle toes. 

Edited by Kev144

21 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

gaykev is confirmed 100 percent faggot

You sure do a lot of official faggot confirmation, like you know a thing or two about the intricacies and dynamics of what it takes to be a successful faggot in today's world.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Hope you're hurting bad today. Maybe even break a hip.

Ok, so my right arm does hurt, but I can still hold that construction girl's head with my left hand, while I fuck her mouth. 

55 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

gaykev is confirmed 100 percent faggot

The only thing confirmed around here is that you're heading for a life of misery, and most likely will end up as a male prostitute in Fairbanks. 

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, so my right arm does hurt, but I can still hold that construction girl's head with my left hand, while I fuck her mouth. 

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you close your eyes and pretend it's kev144?

Just now, awful knawful said:

Do you close your eyes and pretend it's kev144?

No, why would I?  Didn't you read what I posted, the construction girl at your garage site? I wanna stick my big, hard, SMELLY cock in her mouth!!!

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Then I bet you'll make a trip to Fairbanks.

:hay:

No, but I will make a trip to where that construction girl is in NB, so I can stick my big, SMELLY JOHNSON into her ass!!!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only thing confirmed around here is that you're heading for a life of misery, and most likely will end up as a male prostitute in Fairbanks. 

End up? The ladyboy is working the corners every single day. It is trying to save up for a motel room but right now has to perform in cars. it has a bad meth problem but it sees that as a boost for business as its teeth slowly rot and fall out.

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

You sure do a lot of official faggot confirmation, like you know a thing or two about the intricacies and dynamics of what it takes to be a successful faggot in today's world.

if someone likes dohc on trucks then they are a faggot. plain and simple even a retard like yourself can understand

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

End up? The ladyboy is working the corners every single day. It is trying to save up for a motel room but right now has to perform in cars. it has a bad meth problem but it sees that as a boost for business as its teeth slowly rot and fall out.

if i was a stroked out cunt married to an obese whale i would kill myself instead of being mad on fs.com

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if i was a stroked out cunt married to an obese whale i would kill myself instead of being mad on fs.com

the thing is, you will kill yourself. You are addicted to meth, are pretty much useless and cannot keep a job, have zero education, and are destined to live out your short time left sucking cock for drugs. if you were my son I would take you out in the bush and put you down. It would be the humane thing to do. No wonder your fther turned his back on you and got as far away from as he could. When you are a ladyboy sucking cock for meth, I guess your family is so disgusted they hang their heads in shame and move 3000 miles to get away from you.

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

the thing is, you will kill yourself. You are addicted to meth, are pretty much useless and cannot keep a job, have zero education, and are destined to live out your short time left sucking cock for drugs. if you were my son I would take you out in the bush and put you down. It would be the humane thing to do. No wonder your fther turned his back on you and got as far away from as he could. When you are a ladyboy sucking cock for meth, I guess your family is so disgusted they hang their heads in shame and move 3000 miles to get away from you.

so with 1 arm are you not capable of shooting yourself. i bet that sucks