Check your account email address ×

let me tell u ford faggots somthin

13 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I had a 2004 2500 with a 6.0. Nice power but fuck did that thing use fuel. Got around 7-9 mpg range. Fuel gauge rarely worked in that truck so my guys would watch the odometer. They could usually expect to go about 200 kms on an 80L. tank.

Late 90's to mid 2000's, diesel was the only way to go in an HD truck. Now all my trucks are 6.2 Ford gassers except my '07 F250 6.0.

Sorry, go back to your faggot thread.

whats amazing is put the motor in the 1/2 ton and it gets the same mileage as the 5.3,  shows how much a little weight and aero kills economy.  I loved my 6.0 denali even with AWD it was within .5 mpg of every other 5.3 powered one i had.  

6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

what r u going to do about it faggot? have a heart attack and die? is your tombstone going to say voted number 1 faggot on fs.com, cause of death from overwaxing dolphin and drinking special pudding?

You fukkin copy-cat, lady boy -lookin' bitch!!! Special puddin', waxin' the dolphin, and chum salmon are all MY original stuff!!! 

Make up your own stuff, you homeless male prostitute!!!

Hey Kev, see what I mean about " FIGHTING WITH FAGGOTS " , is like killing a skunk? 

Ya' kill the skunk behind the chicken coop, but ya' still end up smelling, like the skunk!!!

Now, what if someone read this shit posted by these faggots here, and they knew ya'!!! 

They would think why are you being called a faggot!!

So, even if you kill a skunk like Frankie, you'll still end up stinking like one!!!    

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Kev, see what I mean about " FIGHTING WITH FAGGOTS " , is like killing a skunk? 

Ya' kill the skunk behind the chicken coop, but ya' still end up smelling, like the skunk!!!

Now, what if someone read this shit posted by these faggots here, and they knew ya'!!! 

They would think why are you being called a faggot!!

So, even if you kill a skunk like Frankie, you'll still end up stinking like one!!!    

Says the KING FAGGOT !!! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, you got OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah u just say OWNED you get OWNED daily CUM SALMON!! now grow up and clean up that dump you call home !!!

43 minutes ago, The One said:

Nah u just say OWNED you get OWNED daily CUM SALMON!! now grow up and clean up that dump you call home !!!

You can NEVER own me, I'm too wealthy, and I proved it. You're a broke faggot. :owned:

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can NEVER own me, I'm too wealthy, and I proved it. You're a broke faggot. :owned:

U proved it ? When ? B.S fraud !!! Lmmfao 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

you have proven nothing.  you don't have the balls to prove it

Don't make me laugh, you lightweight. I can buy and sell you. Ask Gravano, he knows.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

3 hours ago, The One said:

U proved it ? When ? B.S fraud !!! Lmmfao 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

For $2 anyone can own you.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

you have proven nothing.  you don't have the balls to prove it

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Don't make me laugh, you lightweight. I can buy and sell you. Ask Gravano, he knows.

You just owned them all.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You just owned them all.

Sure he did , you fucking goof , lmmfao , ur as fucked as he is!!!

7 minutes ago, The One said:

Sure he did , you fucking goof , lmmfao , ur as fucked as he is!!!

AC can buy and sell you. Let's all meet in a central location. If you have more money than me, I will give you 10Gs. 

If I have more than you I will hit you with the MAGLITE.

Are you on faggot?????