Check your account email address ×

How do you personally feel about the little boy being murdered and the media basically ignoring it

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

shut up needle dick

How did you know I had a needle dick!!

Where were you that you saw my dick?

Why were you looking at my dick?

How close to my dick was your face, when you saw my dick? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

shut up needle dick

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How did you know I had a needle dick!!

Where were you that you saw my dick?

Why were you looking at my dick?

How close to my dick was your face, when you saw my dick? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

lol 😂 

You must be out of your meds again

Listen moron....the difference in these two cases is simple

The kid was murdered by some criminal asshole who was immediately charged for his murder

Floyd was murdered by a cop and not immediately charged with his murder

If you can’t see what caused the national outrage in the Floyd case then you are dumber than I thought 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The kid was murdered by some criminal asshole who was immediately charged for his murder

If you can’t see what caused the national outrage in the Floyd case then you are dumber than I thought 

You have a pile of excuses for everything. 

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And people wonder why whites don't want to live by negroes...

I have zero issues with black people, I judge them by how they treat me.  I know this is anecdotal, but the ones I interact with regularly seem to be going out of their way to be nice, respectful and just opposite of what you see on tv.  The (black) guy I bought my truck from last month came right out and asked me what i thought about all the BLM and riot stuff.  The question kind of caught me off guard, but before I even answered he said he was disgusted by all of it.  i suspect there is a silent majority of blacks who reject all this phony BLM bullshit.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I can't see it either. 

The cop got fired. The cop got charged. End of story.

The blacks had no right to mete out justice against an innocent community. 

It would not surprise me to see Chauvin walk, or plead down. 

Floyd was a dirty, violent, drug-infested thug. America did not deserve to burn or suffer over him, no way!!!

He was just an excuse for blacks to destroy our white faces. 

Same as that bastard boy Trayvon. Not the cute 12 year old in his Hollister T-shirt, but the sneering, ugly, violent 18 year old bastard, who wasn't takin' any shit from some white wannabe cop. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You have a pile of excuses for everything. 

Whenever Behn and JT discuss something it always looks like this in my head:

16 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Whenever Behn and JT discuss something it always looks like this in my head:

It’s not a discussion it’s me asking questions and Ben responding with insults lol

white cops were just at the neighbor's house who is black, and not what I would call a pillar of the community, cops  just left without capping his ass, they even shook hands, be respectful don't get put on ice, seems pretty simple to me

• Like 1

Mike Pence just made a speech saying that the rioting after Floyd was NOT JUSTIFIED. 

Just what I've been sayin' for weeks. 

I swear the government or somebody has me tapped on this site. 

Everything I post comes true.

I really should be president. I could not run for a few reasons, but I really should be president. 

I'll repeat what I say....................THE BIGGEST ISSUE FACING AMERICA IS BLACK AMERICA. 

Not the Middle East

Not North Korea

Not China

Not Russia 

Members of the public who were shocked by the shooting death of a 5-year-old North Carolina boy last weekend have contributed more than $560,000 to the child’s family in less than a week, according to a report.

Young Cannon Hinnant died after being fatally shot in the head Sunday afternoon while riding his bicycle in Wilson, N.C., authorities have said. A neighbor, Darrius Sessoms, 25, was arrested Monday and charged with murder in the case, they said.

The shooting has mystified the family because Cannon’s father, Austin Hinnant, says he was friendly with the suspect and even checked on Sessoms’ elderly parents, the News & Observer of Raleigh reported.

NORTH CAROLINA BOY CANNON HINNANT, 5, LAID TO REST AFTER SENSELESS MURDER: YOU 'CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE'

“I have no idea why he did what he did,” the father said about the suspect. “It was literally out of nowhere. He puts a gun to my son’s head and shoots him.”

Cannon Hinnant, 5. (Hinnant family)

Cannon Hinnant, 5. (Hinnant family)

It was the father who ran to Cannon’s aid after the gunfire but it was too late, the newspaper reported.

Although Sessoms is Black and the Hinnant family is White, Austin Hinnant said he detected no race-related disputes in their relationship, the Wilson Times reported.

Sessoms’ parents, Garland and Carolyn, claimed their son “was not himself” Sunday and that drug-related hallucinations may have led to the shooting, the Times reported. Police have not provided a suspected motive in the case.

On Wednesday, Cannon’s grandmother, Gwen Hinnant, launched a crowdsourcing page for the family that as of early Saturday had attracted pledges of support from nearly 16,000 donors.

The page had an initial goal of $5,000 but has far exceeded that target.

“This family has faced unimaginable pain because of this senseless act of violence,” Gwen Hinnant wrote in a message on the page. She claimed young Cannon was bothering no one, just “doing what he would do any other day.”

Family members said Cannon loved riding his bike and spending time with his two sisters, WNCN-TV of Goldboro, N.C. reported.

“Just a kid trying to have fun in his own yard and something like this happens. It’s despicable,” Merrill Race, the boy’s great grandfather, told the station.

Darius Sessoms was arrested in connection with the shooting death of Cannon Hinnant, authorities say. (Wilson Police Department)

Darius Sessoms was arrested in connection with the shooting death of Cannon Hinnant, authorities say. (Wilson Police Department)

Hundreds of people turned out Thursday at a funeral home in Wilson to mourn with Cannon’s family – but a community vigil planned for Friday evening was postponed at the family’s request because they wanted more private time to heal, WNCN reported.

A gathering of some kind may be scheduled in about two weeks, the report said.

Despite the cancellation, dozens of people gathered anyway outside the Wilson County Courthouse, according to WNCN.

“I don’t know the family but I want to say to the family that we love you,” a local pastor told a reporter. “We’re praying for you and we’re standing with you.”

Other attendees traveled from as far as Greenville and Raleigh to be there, the report said.

Cannon was buried Friday morning after the Thursday funeral home gathering, according to the station.

Wilson is a city of about 49,000 residents along Interstate 95, which runs north and south. Raleigh lies about 50 miles west along Highway 264 and Greenville lies about 36 miles east.

Dom Calicchio Editor

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is where we are as a society. The celebration of ignorance is just glorious 

Everybody needs to carry a flag on them at all times so you know what "side" they are on!

I was working on the quad this afternoon in the garage, and the pic of that little guy was haunting me as I walked back and forth for tools.

I wish I was in better shape for when the shit hits the fan...................this shit has to end.