Check your account email address ×

How do you personally feel about the little boy being murdered and the media basically ignoring it

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree....I personally grieve for this child’s family, but try and understand

This asshole kills this kid and he is charged with 1st degree murder- justice served

Cop kills guy in cold blood and isn’t charged - national outrage

I sort of get what you're/your saying but you cannot equate the two. Cops in cold blood? Not really. 

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I sort of get what you're/your saying but you cannot equate the two. Cops in cold blood? Not really. 

I’m not the one trying to equate the two my man. Right wing Idiots are

Edited by f7ben

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree....I personally grieve for this child’s family, but try and understand

This asshole kills this kid and he is charged with 1st degree murder- justice served

Cop kills guy in cold blood and isn’t charged - national outrage

It's not national outrage...................it's the black community and their FAKE OUTRAGE!!

This is simply blacks trying to stop the police from POLICING THEM!!!!

George Floyd was dog-shit to the average black. I'm willing to bet one of them would have probably killed him before long, with his life of crime, and drug abuse. 

Why don't blacks complain about the 50 blacks shot in Chitown every week? 

They don't, because they are shot by blacks!!!

Blacks hate whites.............end of story.

Please stop trolling me. You're a smart kid, you know exactly what's going on. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m not the one trying to equate the two my man. Right wing Idiots are

I don't see it that way. I believe that the outrage is from people that see a child was murdered for ABSOLUTELY no reason. Skin color doesn't make any difference other than in these times it does become more emotional. I guess some are looking for a conciluatory  response from those who blame whitey for everything but never seem to want to talk about acts like this involving a black man/woman. 

7 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I don't see it that way. I believe that the outrage is from people that see a child was murdered for ABSOLUTELY no reason. Skin color doesn't make any difference other than in these times it does become more emotional. I guess some are looking for a conciluatory  response from those who blame whitey for everything but never seem to want to talk about acts like this involving a black man/woman. 

Dude....JT posted this because all day long on right wing social media everyone has been obsessed with the following 

WHY DUZ THE MEDIA COVER GEORGE FLOUD BUT THEY WONT COVER THE LITTLE WHITE BOU DERRRR

Unequivocally, the main media is in a secret pact to suppress ANY black violence from being broadcast. 

They have kept us in the dark for years!!! 

It is an absolute conspiracy, and it worked. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Should the media cover every murder in the nation? Or just the ones that get you racist pieces of fuck all riled up?

Well if they're going to blast the airwaves 24/7 about some junkie felon dying at the hands of the cops, peddle a completely bogus narrative of systemic racism, and whip the low wattage types like you into a looting and rioting frenzy........................fuckin A right they BETTER cover it.  Listen to the fuckboi tossing out the racist bullshit  get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well if they're going to blast the airwaves 24/7 about some junkie felon dying at the hands of the cops, peddle a completely bogus narrative of systemic racism, and whip the low wattage types like you into a looting and rioting frenzy........................fuckin A right they BETTER cover it.  Listen to the fuckboi tossing out the racist bullshit  get the fuck outta here with that shit.

You are just dumb as fuck. You actually can’t see the difference can you?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Should the media cover every murder in the nation? Or just the ones that get you racist pieces of fuck all riled up?

They should only cover whites killing blacks. If they covered blacks killing blacks they would not have time. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are just dumb as fuck. You actually can’t see the difference can you?

Oh I think we know who gets it, I  just explained it to you Beavis.  Sound out the words.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

How fucking dumb would you have to be to equate criminals murdering people and being charged appropriately with cops murdering people and never being charged at all.

God damn fucking retard JT wins the fucktard award and I’d have bet money it was gonna be him

Honest answer if this is a white guy did this to a black child you don’t think the media would be reporting on it 24/7???

Edited by jtssrx

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Honest answer if this is a white guy did this to a black child you don’t think the media would be reporting on it 24/7???

If the white guy was a cop and the DA decided not to charge him?????

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh I think we know who gets it, I  just explained it to you Beavis.  Sound out the words.

You explained nothing....you’re a fucking meat puppet

America can not live like this.........................waiting for your kid to be the next victim of an african animal. 

We must come out swinging, now.