Check your account email address ×

Why isn’t this illegal?

Central Bank slashes rates to 0% and creates programs for trillions in liquidity given to Wall Street investment banks

Wall street investment bank take every penny and buy the market running equity prices through the roof in a massive coordinated pump

Fed then backstops the entire financial system and markets insulating their proxy arms from any losses with trillions more in bond buys from junk paper to investment grade

Fed Proxy banks make 10s of billions of dollars off taxpayer money lent to them at 0% rates posting massive record profits while gdp contracts 33% and Main Street suffers 

Future generations wealth and spending power is further eroded 

While I agree that this is something that is very concerning.  BUT, who are you actually going to prosecute and punish if you find a law that is being broke?  The criminals are the same people making this possible.  The lawmakers in DC are the problem. 

FFS here comes MC blaming it on trump.  How can you be such a dipshit about this.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Central Bank slashes rates to 0% and creates programs for trillions in liquidity given to Wall Street investment banks

Wall street investment bank take every penny and buy the market running equity prices through the roof in a massive coordinated pump

Fed then backstops the entire financial system and markets insulating their proxy arms from any losses with trillions more in bond buys from junk paper to investment grade

Fed Proxy banks make 10s of billions of dollars off taxpayer money lent to them at 0% rates posting massive record profits while gdp contracts 33% and Main Street suffers 

Imagine if there was a decentralized non-debasebale and permissionless currency that would negate the need for a bank all together. 

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Look who’s running the fed. Glad in a way I’m 65 and not 30. You young guys supporting Trumps economy deserve what you get. Good fuckin luck.

That's exactly how most boomer trash like you thinks.........yay me and fuck everybody else. You have an "I" problem that glasses can't fix.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's exactly how most boomer trash like you thinks.........yay me and fuck everybody else. You have an "I" problem that glasses can't fix.

Thats the typical boomer in a nutshell.

Boomer: "You guys have fun dealing with the shit show our generation left behind. Good luck!" 

51 minutes ago, racer254 said:

While I agree that this is something that is very concerning.  BUT, who are you actually going to prosecute and punish if you find a law that is being broke?  The criminals are the same people making this possible.  The lawmakers in DC are the problem. 

FFS here comes MC blaming it on trump.  How can you be such a dipshit about this.

You do know whos the head of the fed right?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Those banks are publicly traded.  Buy in and it is you that profits. Learn how to not be victim and stop crying. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Those banks are publicly traded.  Buy in and it is you that profits. Learn how to not be victim and stop crying. 

I won’t profit from massive fraud and corruption....I have some fucking dignity 

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

He leveraged against that, and lost.

Just now, f7ben said:

I won’t profit from massive fraud and corruption....I have some fucking dignity 

Says shorty shorts.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Not really. All the boomers I know, understood what interest paid on borrowed money meant, and did without, until they could pay for it, with cash.

The only money borrowed was to buy a house. EVERYTHING ELSE, AND i MEAN EVERYTHING, WAS PAID WITH HARD EARNED CASH, WITH ZERO CREDIT CARD DEBT, AND ZERO OTHER LOANS, EVEN FOR VEHICLES, and this helped a lot of hard working folks finally get to easy street, and able to make some good investments for their future. 

That view is a  gazillion miles away from the me, me, I want it all right now, boppers that followed, that don,t have a clue on how to manage money, or finances. Find a way to get it right now, and don,t worry until they miss the first cheque, or 2. I shake my head every day watching the young kids of to-day, wanting even more and better than what they grew up with, in their parents house, RFN, with zero understanding of how much it will cost them in the long run. 

6 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Not really. All the boomers I know, understood what interest paid on borrowed money meant, and did without, until they could pay for it, with cash.

The only money borrowed was to buy a house. EVERYTHING ELSE, AND i MEAN EVERYTHING, WAS PAID WITH HARD EARNED CASH, WITH ZERO CREDIT CARD DEBT, AND ZERO OTHER LOANS, EVEN FOR VEHICLES, and this helped a lot of hard working folks finally get to easy street, and able to make some good investments for their future. 

That view is a  gazillion miles away from the me, me, I want it all right now, boppers that followed, that don,t have a clue on how to manage money, or finances. Find a way to get it right now, and don,t worry until they miss the first cheque, or 2. I shake my head every day watching the young kids of to-day, wanting even more and better than what they grew up with, in their parents house, RFN, with zero understanding of how much it will cost them in the long run. 

You mean back when every retard with a pulse could walk down the street at get a union job? The reason everyone buys on credit is because wages haven't gone up. Without unlimited cheap easy credit we have no economy. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

You mean back when every retard with a pulse could walk down the street at get a union job? The reason everyone buys on credit is because wages haven't gone up. Without unlimited cheap easy credit we have no economy. 

Nope, I,m talking back in the 50s, 60s and 70s, luckily I was only in a union for my first year of employment, way back in 1967-1968.

Talk about a herd of sheep, without a shepherd.  A real eye opener, which convinced me that the unions were there to protect the lazy characters that wanted to contribute virtually nothing for the good of the company we were being paid by. The old folks new how to save a buck, and make  due with whatever they had, until they could actually pay for whatever they needed, without upgrading to have something bigger and better than their neighbours, and friends. Wages cann,t keep going up, if the company is going to price itself out of the market it is trying to compete in.

Edited by Frostynuts
  • Like 1

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Nope, I,m talking back in the 50s, 60s and 70s, luckily I was only in a union for my first year of employment, way back in 1967-1968.

Talk about a herd of sheep, without a shepherd.  A real eye opener, which convinced me that the unions were there to protect the lazy characters that wanted to contribute virtually nothing for the good of the company we were being paid by. The old folks new how to save a buck, and make  due with whatever they had, until they could actually pay for whatever they needed, without upgrading to have something bigger and better than their neighbours, and friends.

Right as I said, the boomers fucked all of that up. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Look who’s running the fed. Glad in a way I’m 65 and not 30. You young guys supporting Trumps economy deserve what you get. Good fuckin luck.

Funny, because it is people from your generation fucking mine over...