Check your account email address ×

Harris a good pick?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly I don't think so.   I'm really surprised he didn't pick Rice or Warren.

Most years the VP doesn't sway much of the vote but with dementia Joe on top of the ticket it might.

1. She was only pulling 7% of the AA vote in the primaries.

2.  Plenty with the defund the police position won't vote for a former prosecutor.   They will stay home.   This might be her most vulnerable position given today's hate LE enviroment. 

3. Her sleeping with the boss to get ahead will piss off a lot of women.   It might not get in Trump ads but it will get around social media.

4. Far left voting record will turn off moderates.

Edited by Highmark

She agreed to join the ticket of a man she basically accused of raping a woman.  :lol:  

Oh...she implied he's racist too. :lol:  

https://www.independent.co.uk/us-election-2020/kamala-harris-police-joe-biden-sexual-assault-law-and-order-2020-election-a9666131.html

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” she said.

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She agreed to join the ticket of a man she basically accused of raping a woman.  :lol:  

Oh...she implied he's racist too. :lol:  

https://www.independent.co.uk/us-election-2020/kamala-harris-police-joe-biden-sexual-assault-law-and-order-2020-election-a9666131.html

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” she said.

Her morals and ethics are something the dem party can really use.  LOL

Joe screwed himself when he boxed himself in by saying that it would be a women. That took half of his options off the table. Then he had to go black because of what's going on now. Fucked, fucked.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Joe screwed himself when he boxed himself in by saying that it would be a women. That took half of his options off the table. Then he had to go black because of what's going on now. Fucked, fucked.

He basically locked himself in to less than 2% of the nations population.   Black women old enough to serve.  

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Word is ...that they are going to yank Biden & put Big Mike in his place.

Bloomberg?   :lol:   He's more toxic to women on the left than Trump.   Zero chance of that.   Less than zero chance. 

They cannot uncut the primary system in that manner.....even with the changes to that process from the rona.   They will lose by 100 EC votes. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Cop 

Benjamin, please don't call her a cop. 

If she was a cop she would have been on patrol, in mighty and glorious HIGH-SPEED PURSUITS.

If she was a cop, she would have taken down 220 pound construction workers. 

If she was a cop, she would have fought the toughest of the tough on the street.

She's a fukkin cunt who passed the law exam in California, and was a prosecutor, sitting in the court house, with bailiffs and security to protect her fukkin smile. That, is NOT A COP!!!!  

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bloomberg?   :lol:   He's more toxic to women on the left than Trump.   Zero chance of that.   Less than zero chance. 

They cannot uncut the primary system in that manner.....even with the changes to that process from the rona.   They will lose by 100 EC votes. 

Big Mike Obama.

Harris is as good a pick, if you're a pandering motherfucker like Joe Biden. 

She's basically a negro, and has a cunt. She'll do as good as any other. 

This election will be even more contentious than 2016. 

Even 4 more years of Trump will be OK, better than not having him and having this atrocious bastard Biden.

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Big Mike Obama.

Oh.....I don't think she wants it and again there would be a revolt with Bernie supporters.   She would have been formidable if in it from the get go.   

12-16 years in that spotlight is not for everyone........Clinton's yes but not everyone.

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh.....I don't think she wants it and again there would be a revolt with Bernie supporters.   She would have been formidable if in it from the get go.   

12-16 years in that spotlight is not for everyone........Clinton's yes but not everyone.

Clinton, bush's and their cronies can't get enough.   my entire lifetime basically has been with them in power in some form .  Even now the Bush cronies have a seat at the table.  last thing we need is the Obama legacy to continue like theirs did.  

• Like 1