Check your account email address ×

When Trump Wins.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Or hellbent on thinking what he has said is incorrect and that it means he's a racist.  But hey, AOC and Rashida Tleib agree with you, so theres that.

they are clowns and what do they have to do with trump's childish behavior and silver spoon petulance? Oh that's right, nothing! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So no comparisons to Obama.  Says it all.  You don't think Trump was the pendulum pulling back from the left direction Obama was pulling the country in?   You don't think all the BLM and antifa violence  isn't a well organized political strategy to win back the White house?  Trump and his supporters have done nothing equivalent.  Right wingers aren't going out and destroying anything.  The funniest part of it is, is if Biden is somehow elected, antifa and blm will be completely disgarded because they are no longer useful..  Tell us how appropriate Obamas words were at John Lewis's funeral.   I used to think I knew it all until I realized I didn't.

you can hate Obama if you want but he didn't lash out at everyone who disagreed with him like a coddled child. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

what is the funniest about all that is guys like you casting blame everywhere but where it belongs, which is right at Trump's feet...

As fucking if. You sound about as bright as an antifa basement dweller with that line of bullshit. Nothing Trump has said or done warrants the current behavior. i guess you subscribe to the new way of thinking, everything I do is caused by another and I am not ever responsible for my own actions....

29 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you can hate Obama if you want but he didn't lash out at everyone who disagreed with him like a coddled child. 

Nah, he just put them in jail from Dinesh D'souza to Stone, spied on journalists and a presidential candidate and corrupted several federal agencies.  I'm glad we have a fighter against bullshit like that.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No, he instead sold them weapons, or drone striked them, then pretended to have empathy.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah, he just put them in jail from Dinesh D'souza to Stone, spied on journalists and a presidential candidate and corrupted several federal agencies.  I'm glad we have a fighter against bullshit like that.

so Barr is better than Holder? More 'just'; that's your position? 

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong 🔥 ball, I would kill myself if a liberal ever brought me to physical tears. Got any more lies?

but you've been crying about bankers for over a decade, blowjobs for over two. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

what is the funniest about all that is guys like you casting blame everywhere but where it belongs, which is right at Trump's feet...

I suppose you believe Trump told Chauvin to kill George Floyd. :lol:

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

but you've been crying about bankers for over a decade, blowjobs for over two. 

Nice deflection, those are justifiable things to complain about but no physical tears like liberals display when Hillary lost, just pathetic. Apparently you don’t know the difference between complaining and shedding physical tears. I think even you can admit that liberals shedding physical tears over Hillary’s loss is absolutely ridiculous. Anything else French Fry?

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I suppose you believe Trump told Chauvin to kill George Floyd. :lol:

Nice deflection, those are justifiable things to complain about but no physical tears like liberals display when Hillary lost, just pathetic. Apparently you don’t know the difference between complaining and shedding physical tears. I think even you can admit that liberals shedding physical tears over Hillary’s loss is absolutely ridiculous. Anything else French Fry?

who here has shed 'physical tears' over Hillary's loss?

You have cried for a combined 30 years over bankers and a blowjob. 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who here has shed 'physical tears' over Hillary's loss?

You have cried for a combined 30 years over bankers and a blowjob. 

I’m talking about the vid I posted you fucking idiot. Pay attention you dumb frog.

Obama - If I had a son he might look like Trayvon.

FSCE -  How could this race baiting asshole do this! He shouldn’t be inserting himself into these issues!

Trump - They’re [Mexico] not sending their best. They’re bringing crime and drugs. They’re rapists. I can only assume some of them are good people. 
Trump on Charlottesville - There were a lot of good people on both sides. [Said matter of factly]

FSCE - MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Snowflakes like the nooks who wish they were merican?

Not a fukking chance. Nobody in the world wishes to be american, unless they are from 3rd world shitholes, and even then they have to think long and hard about it. LOL

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Not a fukking chance. Nobody in the world wishes to be american, unless they are from 3rd world shitholes, and even then they have to think long and hard about it. LOL

The nooks here do. Well except frenchy, he is loyal to the queen. 

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

so Barr is better than Holder? More 'just'; that's your position? 

"I have investigated the Obama administration in this matter and have found nothing wrong." - Eric "Wingman" Holder

8 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Poor Frenchy, deflecting and not paying attention. That bunk bed plunge is clearly affecting your brain, poor little fella.

Well, the fat ginger was in there with him, so......

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The narrative of Trump saying stupid shit everyday just to piss off Librulz is beyond worn out. 

But see it working every day. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

"I have investigated the Obama administration in this matter and have found nothing wrong." - Eric "Wingman" Holder

Well, the fat ginger was in there with him, so......

But see it working every day. :lol:

Yeah look at this epic troll...oh wait...nevermind..just more lies...🤣

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The narrative of Trump saying stupid shit everyday just to piss off Librulz is beyond worn out. 

Now there's some irony, coming from the dude that has Orangemanitis. He has pissed you off plenty otherwise you wouldn't be starting daily threads about that very thing. :lmao:

• Thanks 1