Check your account email address ×

When Trump Wins.

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was thinking more about the CE crew. I don't believe any from the left here behaved like that, but who knows. :lol:

We have had a couple leave and 1 or 2 give us a “Goodbye” thread but came back.....  All cause of Trump’s win.

Edited by BOHICA

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

The protests are all about Trump?

I'd say more-so then not, in some roundabout fashion.  

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I think it would be full on hissy fit temper tantrums by some. Worse then the die hard Hillary supporters in 2016. Loosing is one thing but loosing to Biden is worse  :lol: 

That is going to be hard to beat.

39 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don’t remember years of nonstop temper tantrums, rioting , assaults and arson? 

CKF is so out to lunch on this one trying to draw comparisons. Frame it over how he thinks the R leaners in here acted vs L leaners, all while glossing over what is actually fucking happening in the world now vs Obama's re election.   Riots, pillaging, looting, constant race baiting hate, 94% negative media coverage....vs......nothing.  Yeah ok.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

CKF is so out to lunch on this one trying to draw comparisons. Frame it over how he thinks the R leaners in here acted vs L leaners, all while glossing over what is actually fucking happening in the world now vs Obama's re election.   Riots, pillaging, looting, constant race baiting hate, 94% negative media coverage....vs......nothing.  Yeah ok.  :lol: 

what is the funniest about all that is guys like you casting blame everywhere but where it belongs, which is right at Trump's feet...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what is the funniest about all that is guys like you casting blame everywhere but where it belongs, which is right at Trump's feet...

Please explain. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

holy shit.  Keep going with that  :lol: 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Please explain. 

he brought hate and vitriol to the forefront, no one else. It's pretty evident unless you simply choose to ignore it. 

here you go woolie, I'll leave your soap box right here. Feel free to do your thing.....

illustration-person-standing-on-soapbox-

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

We have had a couple leave and 1 or 2 give us a “Goodbye” thread but came back.....  All cause of Trump’s win.

I was wondering who was going to bail this year before the election. Liberals are so soft. :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

he brought hate and vitriol to the forefront, no one else. It's pretty evident unless you simply choose to ignore it. 

That is complete horse shit.  You have no fucking clue what you're talking about , and your media sources are showing their bare ass.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

That is complete horse shit.  You have no fucking clue what you're talking about , and your media sources are showing their bare ass.  :lol: 

Annnnnd there we go.....right on script! :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey to paraphrase you and your attitude, I'm sorry your lack of political knowledge chaps your butt.

all I have to do is watch and listen to what he says. Your 'media source' schtick is lame and without a single shred of merit. 

Edited by frenchy

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he brought hate and vitriol to the forefront, no one else. It's pretty evident unless you simply choose to ignore it. 

Please explain, again, how he did that? I disagree, not that he is a 100% free of that, maybe, but I think what you are talking about was well underway prior to Trump.

• Thanks 1

Just now, irv said:

Please explain, again, how he did that? I disagree, not that he is a 100% free of that, maybe, but I think what you are talking about was well underway prior to Trump.

again, all you need to do is listen to what he says, or has posted on social media, and has done for close to 4 years. That is unless you are hellbent on ignoring it. 

Just now, frenchy said:

again, all you need to do is listen to what he says, or has posted on social media, and has done for close to 4 years. That is unless you are hellbent on ignoring it. 

There is no doubt he likes to stir the pot and make Dems heads explode but, imo, his responses/tweets, whatever, is no worse than how he is treated by those same Dems. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

There is no doubt he likes to stir the pot and make Dems heads explode but, imo, his responses/tweets, whatever, is no worse than how he is treated by those same Dems. 

hey, it you are going to act like an ass be prepared to be treated like one.

Just now, frenchy said:

hey, it you are going to act like an ass be prepared to be treated like one.

He was attacked prior to him even winning the election, and has been attacked everyday since. Personally, I don't know how the guy does it. 

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

all I have to do is watch and listen to what he says. Your 'media source' schtick is lame and without a single shred of merit. 

So no comparisons to Obama.  Says it all.  You don't think Trump was the pendulum pulling back from the left direction Obama was pulling the country in?   You don't think all the BLM and antifa violence  isn't a well organized political strategy to win back the White house?  Trump and his supporters have done nothing equivalent.  Right wingers aren't going out and destroying anything.  The funniest part of it is, is if Biden is somehow elected, antifa and blm will be completely disgarded because they are no longer useful..  Tell us how appropriate Obamas words were at John Lewis's funeral.   I used to think I knew it all until I realized I didn't.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Or hellbent on thinking what he has said is incorrect and that it means he's a racist.  But hey, AOC and Rashida Tleib agree with you, so theres that.

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

OK genius. :lol: