Check your account email address ×

The Coronavirus Infected Hundreds at a Georgia Summer Camp

Just now, motonoggin said:

It's not my fault parents can't stand being around their children and are demanding their free daycare reopen. 

That’s not what it is at all....my child was getting a far less than adequate education with the pathetic online system they rolled out. It was barely functional and a massive waste of time and effort on all of our parts. She wants to go back to the classroom and I want her to as well. Fuck these whiny ass teachers crying their tits off. Don’t wanna teach or be exposed to kids then get fucked and find another job.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

yep. I'm of the mindset society needs to provide support for those who are vulnerable and at risk, but ultimately the onus has to be on those individuals to protect themselves. We can't let this literally destroy peoples lives 

The old dude who told me I needed a mask was standing in line for fucking ice cream. I should have told his dumb ass if he was worried he should probably limit his exposure to important and essential tasks.....not standing nuts to butts waiting for his moose tracks in a waffle cone

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That’s not what it is at all....my child was getting a far less than adequate education with the pathetic online system they rolled out. It was barely functional and a massive waste of time and effort on all of our parts. She wants to go back to the classroom and I want her to as well. Fuck these whiny ass teachers crying their tits off. Don’t wanna teach or be exposed to kids then get fucked and find another job.

Spot on. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My wife is an administrator, try locating a teacher the last few months during the day.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The alternative isn't sending them all to daily mass gatherings during a global pandemic. 

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's not my fault parents can't stand being around their children and are demanding their free daycare reopen. 

Wow.  Man the dramatics are over the top this morning.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Teacher's unions faught against mandatory online learning for students last year.  Now they look like entitled selfish snowflakes.  Karma is a bitch.

I saw a couple union heads of our local teachers unions on the news the other day whining they needed more money, more time.  Its been more than 6 months since this started.  

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Spot on.  Some of these people act like they're Mother Theresa and we all need to walk on eggshells around thern.  Fuck that. I never stopped going to work and my job is piss squat in the scheme of things.  How about all the people working in the food chains,  and other industries that the public depends on?  They go home to families with elderly and compromised people too.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So kids don't give it to adults and there is no asymptomatic transmission according to the doctors here...that means every case is adults transmitting it while symptomatic...sure.

the claim was laughable for sure but it's expected from some here.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I saw a couple union heads of our local teachers unions on the news the other day whining they needed more money, more time.  Its been more than 6 months since this started.  

Spot on.  Some of these people act like they're Mother Theresa and we all need to walk on eggshells around thern.  Fuck that. I never stopped going to work and my job is piss squat in the scheme of things.  How about all the people working in the food chains,  and other industries that the public depends on?  They go home to families with elderly and compromised people too.

You wouldn't believe some of the ridiculous accommodations some of these snowflakes already have.:lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So it totally makes sense to reopen schools, which are totally comparable to office jobs and zoom meetings...

Just now, motonoggin said:

So it totally makes sense to reopen schools, which are totally comparable to office jobs and zoom meetings...

Didn't say that..  I guess it boils down to a disagreement over the risks vs. the greater societal good.  I'd leave it at that.  I suspect that there many out there that think like both of us, and will make their decisions and live their lives accordingly.  :bc:    Just not into wishing death on anyone.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn't say that..  I guess it boils down to a disagreement over the risks vs. the greater societal good.  I'd leave it at that.  I suspect that there many out there that think like both of us, and will make their decisions and live their lives accordingly.  :bc:    Just not into wishing death on anyone.

When your behavior endangers the lives of others without their consent, death is an appropriate consequence.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

When your behavior endangers the lives of others without their consent, death is an appropriate consequence.

You’ve fucking lost it man

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I tried being civil.  Go to law school, get your law degree and get appointed as a judge after demonstrating your understanding of the rules of law.  In the mean time, save your idle threats and over the top bullshit.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’ve fucking lost it man

I'm fed up with the inconsiderate, selfish fucks. 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I tried being civil.  Go to law school, get your law degree and get appointed as a judge after demonstrating your understanding of the rules of law.  In the mean time, save your idle threats and over the top bullshit.

It's got nothing to do with the "rule of law". 

You want to lecture me about civility yet I'm not the one insisting on mass gatherings of children during a global pandemic.

10 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Since I've already had it, there is no reason for me to wear a mask.  I still do just do I don't have to deal with people getting shitty about it

That doesn't mean you're permanently immune. 

Edited by motonoggin

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You want to lecture me about civility yet I'm not the one insisting on mass gatherings of children during a global pandemic.

Love hanging around with my kids, selfish has got nothing to do with it. They need to go out in the world and learn. Hanging out in their room or the basement ain’t gonna cut it long term. 

mass gatherings of children.  SMH either education is important or it isn't.  The only way for kids to truly learn is in person.  Online sucks and kids are just falling behind.  I don't care whether its first grade or college the kids need to be in school.  Ridiculous my daughter is having another semester totally online.  At least my sons classes to this points in person with all returning students being tested and requiring masks which i have no issue with.  I think Kent is wrong in having so much online but also wrong in not requiring testing before they are back to campus.  My daughter is still going back to live out there as it's already paid for but she is not getting out of it what she should.  At least all the professors are on campus so she can go for help. 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Love hanging around with my kids, selfish has got nothing to do with it. They need to go out in the world and learn. Hanging out in their room or the basement ain’t gonna cut it long term. 

Thats literally all they have done since March.  My son didn't see his girlfriend for 3 months as her and her mom had just come back from South Korea and her mom would not let her out till late June.  At least my kids have been working but instead of the 40-50 hours they should be getting it's 30 or so.  

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And possibly, maybe, risking being a little behind is worth preventing more spread...

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

mass gatherings of children.  SMH either education is important or it isn't.  The only way for kids to truly learn is in person.  Online sucks and kids are just falling behind.  I don't care whether its first grade or college the kids need to be in school.  Ridiculous my daughter is having another semester totally online.  At least my sons classes to this points in person with all returning students being tested and requiring masks which i have no issue with.  I think Kent is wrong in having so much online but also wrong in not requiring testing before they are back to campus.  My daughter is still going back to live out there as it's already paid for but she is not getting out of it what she should.  At least all the professors are on campus so she can go for help. 

Can't educate the dead. 

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Just antifags protesting in mass gatherings.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Thats literally all they have done since March.  My son didn't see his girlfriend for 3 months as her and her mom had just come back from South Korea and her mom would not let her out till late June.  At least my kids have been working but instead of the 40-50 hours they should be getting it's 30 or so.  

That's probably why the Asians are doing a better job at flattering the curve.  

:lol:

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And possibly, maybe, risking being a little behind is worth preventing more spread...

Can't educate the dead. 

less than 100 kids have died in the k-12 ages,   you set rules based on stats and that death rates effectively 0.