Check your account email address ×

Family friend sparks controversy

A long time friend of the family has sparked controversy in a small NH town. The town of Eaton, NH is mostly made up of transplants from of out state that are, um lets just say Subaru driving greenies.  I posted the below photo in the random photo thread a few days ago that show Rick's flags.

FB_IMG_1595073880537.jpg

Here is a letter to the editor from the local paper regarding the above flags.

Quddus Z. Snyder: Tragedy in Eaton is silence of people who don't speak against injustice

Jul 23, 2020 Updated Jul 23, 2020

To the editor:

Something strange is happening: the normally outspoken Eaton Posse — champions of the Southern Confederacy — has fallen silent. But symbols always speak louder than words. Just past the north end of the Eaton town line on the left side of 153, a dilapidated yellow house sits on the hill. Draped over the porch railing is a massive “Trump 2020” banner. Next to it is a massive black flag with a black middle finger pointed at the road. The message is loud and clear: F*** you Black lives.

And this is the vision of America that the Eaton Posse and Donald Trump’s ship of fools represents. Hip-hip-hurray Southern Confederacy. The tragedy in this tale is not the voices of hate in our community. The tragedy here is the deafening silence of decent people, Republicans and Democrats, who sit on their hands and refuse to claim moral ground and speak out against injustice.

Where are the patriots and are there any among us? Where are the sons and daughters of the Union? And I will soon begin to publicly list names etched on Eaton graves of our sons who died on the side of the Union Army. Where are the voices of truth and reason? No longer can you hide behind the First Amendment. Silence in the face of injustice is a betrayal of justice itself. Those who remain silent, in their cowardice and complicity, give credence to hateful voices that must be overwhelmed by a chorus of love so strong and resounding that these rotten elements find no traction in our community. Stand and be counted.

Quddus Z. Snyder, Ph.D.

Here's Ricks Post on FB today, LOL

In Response to “Eaton’s Silence against injustice is tragic”.
Hello Dr. Snyder, first of all, did you ever think about who lives in that house that you so colorfully described? A true patriot lives there…me!
Did you ever ask me why I hang the flags that I do? Perhaps you should do more research and less biased commentary.
I have every right to defend my constitution. I have the right to speak out against tyranny, or anything else for that matter. My forefathers fought like most American families for those rights. I’m not seeing the hate that you’re seeing.
For your information, I love all people. I do not believe that one segment of the population should be singled out. All Lives Matter. You erroneously think that I don’t like blacks. The truth is that it’s the movement that is evil and that is what the finger is for.
The black lives matter organization is a construct of the Democratic party and is meant to divide and conquer America. Research it! If you don’t believe that, ask me and I will give you references and proof! I am speaking out. You judged me without knowing my message.
In closing, how prejudicial is it to call those who don’t speak out, cowards? Perhaps you hide behind your PhD. Rather than giving your unwanted opinion, how about sitting down with me and go over the facts? These differences are the rights that we all inherit from the soldiers who died and are dying. I invite you, my friend, to take me up on my offer.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of fucking idiot thinks they are supporting the constitution by supporting Trump. I mean you’d have to be a god damned imbecile.

$100 says that you don't have the nads to tell him that to his face. Win win for me even if you did, lol.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

$100 says that you don't have the nads to tell him that to his face. Win win for me even if you did, lol.

I think you’d be surprised 

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Ben is pretty weak. It would have to be a sucker punch.  He can't even handle a phazer!!!!!!!

• Haha 7

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

$100? Why would Ben go all the way out there for $100? add a couple zeros and znottys address. 

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of fucking idiot thinks they are supporting the constitution by supporting Trump. I mean you’d have to be a god damned imbecile.

What You gonna support Creepy JOE?  he is so far gone its sad he hasent withdrawn.  And the rest are way past crazy in that camp.   they are doing everything they can to make the US implode.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, old indy said:

What You gonna support Creepy JOE?  he is so far gone its sad he hasent withdrawn.  And the rest are way past crazy in that camp.   they are doing everything they can to make the US implode.   

This is the type of binary thinking that got us here

It seems pretty simple and the Dr. inadvertently displayed  it with his comments.  A person who disagrees with any or all of the premises set forth by BLM or current SJW thinking on systemic racism and verbosely states it is immediately labeled by these groups as a racist and subjected to their cancel culture.  He calls that person a coward, but that person knows there is no converting the heart and mind of the groups accusing them of it.  They are better off remaining silent and working through political channels to express their opinions.  

42 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey CKF, out of curiosity, how old is the guy that put the finger poster out there ? I would think he has to be a war vet ?

Rick is 4 years older than me, so around 54. He's been a roofer since he started working for his old man as a kid. He was hooked up with a local "motorcycle club" but I think he got out when the local leader died. The guy would give you the shirt of his back if you needed it.

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think you’d be surprised 

OK tough guy. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup pompous ass.  Prob wants to be referred to as doctor by everyone.  

Rick is like Barry without a wife, or me screaming in the communicator to hold him back, lol.  They were actually in the same class in school.

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This is causing people to lose their shit ,around here.  

3C9842FD-B01D-4657-A90B-C34D8C2A03FA.jpeg

Because it’s too inclusive? 

it seems we have moved from all are welcome to, you must acknowledge these special groups first, then the rest are welcome.

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Where did you come up with that?

Rick did not say that in anyway.

Derp

Look at his signage you stupid brain dead fucking cocksucker 

13 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Because it’s too inclusive? 

it seems we have moved from all are welcome to, you must acknowledge these special groups first, then the rest are welcome.

Because she included the police.   The BLM crowd sees it as a direct shot at them and she is under fire for being a racist.  
We have moved to the position of either you support the Democrat party or you’re a racist. Sad but very effective.