Check your account email address ×

They are all oppressed

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'm gonna go with below. :lol:

There needs to be a non lethal way to incapacitate these mobs of animals, when they start acting up like that.  Love to see a half dozen of them all leveled by some high powered bean bags, right to the cooch.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

There needs to be a non lethal way to incapacitate these mobs of animals, when they start acting up like that.  Love to see a half dozen of them all leveled by some high powered bean bags, right to the cooch.  :lol: 

Agree but like you and others have stated before, water cannons are very entertaining.  :lol:

• Haha 2

They are becoming emboldened. We had a brawl at one of the malls by our house not too long ago. If this shit continues watch for businesses to start moving away from this kind of exposure. Ive seen it happen before. 

Just now, snoughnut said:

Agree but like you and others have stated before, water cannons are very entertaining.  :lol:

Water cannons can fuck you up. Police already have a high liability exposure with misconduct law suits. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Water cannons can fuck you up. Police already have a high liability exposure with misconduct law suits. 

Well, that's exactly what these violent rioters deserve right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They are becoming emboldened. We had a brawl at one of the malls by our house not too long ago. If this shit continues watch for businesses to start moving away from this kind of exposure. Ive seen it happen before. 

What i find amazing, or maybe I'm just that old, is all the niggerpiling going on.  I know moto doesn't like that word, but I didn't invent it, and I use it to describe an unfair fight.  4-5-6 on 1?  That would be considered cowardly when I grew up, where it seems to be commonplace today, and also with the antifa losers, most of whom seem to be angry white losers.  You can't fight a person 1 on 1 you shouldn't be taking swings at them when you know 5 of your buddies are also doing it.

• Gold Member

In the end who really cares? It not like it’s a place any members here would go spend time.  If these animals like to shit where they live and sleep....  more power to them.    Just got to keep the animals contained to there home range so it doesn’t spill outside their natural habitat

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What i find amazing, or maybe I'm just that old, is all the niggerpiling going on.  I know moto doesn't like that word, but I didn't invent it, and I use it to describe an unfair fight.  4-5-6 on 1?  That would be considered cowardly when I grew up, where it seems to be commonplace today, and also with the antifa losers, most of whom seem to be angry white losers.  You can't fight a person 1 on 1 you shouldn't be taking swings at them when you know 5 of your buddies are also doing it.

Its always been that way. Its just being recorded now. Showing fear only emboldens them, thats why I said we have become pussies. 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

In the end who really cares? It not like it’s a place any members here would go spend time.  If these animals like to shit where they live and sleep....  more power to them.    Just got to keep the animals contained to there home range so it doesn’t spill outside their natural habitat

Its not tho. Where my office is located is probably 90% white. But if you go to any of the big restaurants around here its like 50% black inside. And there are issues with that. We have some friends who are servers in some of these restaurants. Its gotten so bad that they actually have developed a corporate policy to deal with it. 

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well yah, thats kind of the point.  :lol: 

24 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I dunno about that. They had a semi riot here at our local mall back around Christmas.  Something like 90 kids, mostly black and minority, all brawling and tearing shit apart, they had to shut the mall down, and bring in cops from all the surrounding towns.  There needs to be a heavy price for doing shit like that.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

True.   my buddy runs one of the local malls.   They just had one where a black woman put an ass whooping on a Indian.  All on camera.  Cops just let her go.  So buddy is wtf???  
cop told him...  we arrest her , she will come unglued,  cameras come out.  We don’t want that, and you don’t want that.  We will put a warrant out for her arrest and pick her up later.  
won’t be long before the mall has to close, like the others when normal people no longer feel safe. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Evil is crawling through America. Hate hate and more hate. It’s a cool time to be alive. It’s like a replay of the fall of Rome. 

Again with the love of hate. You are for sure the most disturbed person on this site. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

True.   my buddy runs one of the local malls.   They just had one where a black woman put an ass whooping on a Indian.  All on camera.  Cops just let her go.  So buddy is wtf???  
cop told him...  we arrest her , she will come unglued,  cameras come out.  We don’t want that, and you don’t want that.  We will put a warrant out for her arrest and pick her up later.  
won’t be long before the mall has to close, like the others when normal people no longer feel safe. 

I could spend the rest of the day telling you stories about the places I used to go as a kid that went away after the demographic changed. Not a popular subject these days but the story hasnt changed.