Check your account email address ×

Shitcago Watching Wisconsin

Are you fucking kidding me????  Shitcago is watching Wisconsin because of the spike in C-19 in my state possibly putting any Wisco residents in a 14 day quarantine if they come in to Shitcago?

Spike is from you fucking FIB's coming in to my state. As of today there's 159,334 positive Rona cases in FIBland and 39,627 in Wisconsin.  My fucking state is full of you motherfucking FIB's.  One out of 3 vehicles has FIB plates on the expressways.  Quarantine the FIB's for 14 days if they come in to my state, better yet close the fucking boarder.

The spike is from you cocksucking FIB's shooting you disrespectful mouths off.

• Thanks 1

Just came back from talking to some friends at the Bar/Restaurant down the road, saw at least 30 cars/trucks there for Fish Fry, License plates from Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Arizona, Minnesota, & Michigan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Just came back from talking to some friends at the Bar/Restaurant down the road, saw at least 30 cars/trucks there for Fish Fry, License plates from Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Arizona, Minnesota, & Michigan.

Lost land lake I hope?

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

It’s like that everywhere with states that have stuff open that share a border with states that have shit shut down  

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Are you fucking kidding me????  Shitcago is watching Wisconsin because of the spike in C-19 in my state possibly putting any Wisco residents in a 14 day quarantine if they come in to Shitcago?

Spike is from you fucking FIB's coming in to my state. As of today there's 159,334 positive Rona cases in FIBland and 39,627 in Wisconsin.  My fucking state is full of you motherfucking FIB's.  One out of 3 vehicles has FIB plates on the expressways.  Quarantine the FIB's for 14 days if they come in to my state, better yet close the fucking boarder.

:lol:you sound just like me about the geeks coming here from NY and NJ.  Your wife holler at you too and say "enough now!" :lol:

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

It’s like that everywhere with states that have stuff open that share a border with states that have shit shut down  

Yep, the fucking hypocrites are the ones causing the problems.  We have people around here who complain about going to work because of COVID, but little league and many youth sports are going on and these "soccer moms" are hugging the kids and respecting none of the social distancing rules.

Edited by racer254

15 hours ago, BOHICA said:

we didn't reopen for weeks after we should have because of the massholes

• Like 1

21 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

shut the fuck up retarded american faggot

19 hours ago, BOHICA said:

when are you going to kill yourself with corona virus and reduce the burden on tax payers?

24 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

shut the fuck up retarded american faggot

Spoken like a true mutated Walrus fetus straight from his Mommy's womb.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

spoken like an old dried up retarded know nothing american faggot

MYOB you tribal abused Eskimo. Your rectal pore must be sore again from being past around in the tribal elder's teepee.

• Haha 2

On 7/19/2020 at 2:31 AM, A05GSHO said:

MYOB you tribal abused Eskimo. Your rectal pore must be sore again from being past around in the tribal elder's teepee.

so are u happy u and mach are the only members in the "powdered jizz comes out im so old and dried up" club? retarded american faggot, fat is clogging your brain