Check your account email address ×

Local rapper says these blacks need to be hunted like animals and put in cages!

11 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Whoever did this probably got a merit tat paid for by his homie's

He went into how it is complete bullshit how black peoples protect and aid these scumbags .   Black man or child gets shot with 20 people there and no one seen anything.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He went into how it is complete bullshit how black peoples protect and aid these scumbags .   Black man or child gets shot with 20 people there and no one seen anything.  

Yeah that whole snitches get stitches bullshit is getting way over played.  This shit needs to be confronted or the back lash is not going to be good.  Black Lives Matter is a joke.

• Like 2

It amazes me how you can protect a child murderer because you're afraid to be a snitch. No, I don't live in a project or what not but you would think that with enough like minded people you could weed out these maggots. Whitey would want to hunt the m-f down and take care of business but I guess black folk have more pride.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah that whole snitches get stitches bullshit is getting way over played.  This shit needs to be confronted or the back lash is not going to be good.  Black Lives Matter is a joke.

It is unconscionable how this goes on.  Every night on the news , moms begging someone to come forward with information on who killed their child.  These murders never result in convictions, even when the police know who did it because no one will testify.  So these same animals are free to do it again, and again.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How come I never see the phrase “these whites need to be hunted like animals”? 

kinda weird. 

Louis Farrakhan will make you feel better. 
If that is what you want to hear. :bc:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

kinda weird. 

Well, black gang members kinda have the monopoly on drive by and random shootings these days....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

kinda weird. 

Because they don't act like that.  PERIOD!

Any questions....call 1-800-GO FUCK YOURSELF Spinner!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yrah for a few weeks local mecia,was on a reporting shootings and violent crimes in tbe hood . thst has gone away now . you know that was making some political leaders very uncomfortable 

You would think this would be picked up by news outlets everywhere.   Multiple Small children shot with no one in custody.  Recently , a family of five was shot in their driveway.  Wife and kids.   I guarantee if it happened in the suburbs it would be national news and someone would be in custody. 

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

You would think this would be picked up by news outlets everywhere.   Multiple Small children shot with no one in custody.  Recently , a family of five was shot in their driveway.  Wife and kids.   I guarantee if it happened in the suburbs it would be national news and someone would be in custody. 

well first off if it was in the burbs every person on the block would be giving a description of the shooters and every person with in a mile would be offering up there ring video footage of car heading that way . hence why the burbs are the burbs and the hood is the hood. 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

kinda weird. 

well prob because most black crime is black on black as is white crime white on white.  really not a whole lot on need to hunt down a white shooter when every person in the vicinity gave a description and people who know them tell the cops where they are . in the black community 50 people can watch 5 kids get shot in the yard and no one will have seen shit . so the shooters keep on doing what they do . but you already know this and are just trying to be a lot driving cunt for the sake of feeling smug or some bullshit 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well first off if it was in the burbs every person on the block would be giving a description of the shooters and every person with in a mile would be offering up there ring video footage of car heading that way . hence why the burbs are the burbs and the hood is the hood. 

Not to mention the media circus that would ensue.   Not a little blip to fill air time in between corona virus stories. 

On 7/16/2020 at 6:54 PM, Cold War said:

They'll film it good if it's a cop. And have it all over the internet in 30 seconds.