1 racism 

2 words

3 weather 

4 cops 

5 viruses 

6 statues

7 buildings

:lol:

The good thing is that Americans have finally discovered the true enemy in the world. Themselves. Now the rest of the world can be left alone. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The good thing is that Americans have finally discovered the true enemy in the world. Themselves. Now the rest of the world can be left alone. 

Nope.  The true enemy is the Government and media.  Most of Americans are just along for the ride. The only thing most of us our guilty of is not having the balls to stand up to them. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nope.  The true enemy is the Government and media.  Most of Americans are just along for the ride. The only thing most of us our guilty of is not having the balls to stand up to them. 

If by government you mean that bizarre fuck in the White House? I agree 100%. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Him and all the rest in Washington, on Wall Street and in the MSM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

lmfao sad thing is I think this is what you acctualy believe.  Donny is the only prob lmfao can't make this shit up 

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Let just give lifer politicians like Shumer, Pelosi, and McConnell a pass. :lol: 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao sad thing is I think this is what you acctualy believe.  Donny is the only prob lmfao can't make this shit up 

A clear case of tunnel vision. 

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You couldn’t be more right. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

American's are the enemy of the world.  :lol:  I've heard it all now.  

Self loathing is a common trait among the left. Anytime the world needs anything, Americans step up.   

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

American's are the enemy of the world.  :lol:  I've heard it all now.  

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Self loathing is a common trait among the left. Anytime the world needs anything, Americans step up.   

Which part of America First confuses you two?  

E4ABB62F-2D24-49C3-B9B6-8209208BEBDC.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Let just give lifer politicians like Shumer, Pelosi, and McConnell a pass. :lol: 

A clear case of tunnel vision. 

It really is amazing.   Politicians that have been there for decades, yet they blame a man that has been in for 3+ years because the media tells them to.....and they think HE is the problem.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Which part of America First confuses you two?  

E4ABB62F-2D24-49C3-B9B6-8209208BEBDC.jpeg

America first makes us an enemy of the world?  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

America first makes us an enemy of the world?  :lol:  

That’s what it means to Trump.  ‘Member all da times Obama was criticized for being too much of a globalist because he wasn’t mean enough to the rest of the world?  And then Trump came along lambasting other countries, the U.N., MATO, the World Health Organization and pretty much anything with the word “World” in it?      And the electoral map in 2016 looked really rather reddish indicating that a lot of Americans agreed with a renowned world hater?  I remember :) 

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

That’s what it means to Trump.  ‘Member all da times Obama was criticized for being too much of a globalist because he wasn’t mean enough to the rest of the world?  And then Trump came along lambasting other countries, the U.N., MATO, the World Health Organization and pretty much anything with the word “World” in it?      And the electoral map in 2016 looked really rather reddish indicating that a lot of Americans agreed with a renowned world hater?  I remember :) 

I also remember Obama bombing the fuck out of women & children.  
Granted....no where near as bad as talk of American greatnesses. 

:lol:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Funny how he kissed the world's ass but had nothing to say to his own country about the whole thing.

Well, kissing ass is one of the top traits of a Democrat.

4 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Funny how he kissed the world's ass but had nothing to say to his own country about the whole thing.

What’s even funnier is how nostalgically people look back on his presidency that they’re going to nominate the guy who stood next to him for 8 years just in the hopes of rekindling some of that magic, dementia be damned :lol:

See the Republican MO? When it’s really bad for your party and president (and it is) throw all politicians under the bus........”they’re all like that”

Lets all hope Trump doesn't start a War as a deflection before January