Check your account email address ×

Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, former friend and jewel thief claims

Hope it’s HD....

Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, former friend and jewel thief claims

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8512103/Ghislaine-Maxwell-tapes-two-prominent-politicians-having-sex-minors.html 

Snip 

The ex-jewel robber, who used the pseudonym William Steel, said they 'forced' him to watch the footage as they wanted to convince him of their 'power'.... 

He added: 'I saw videos of very powerful people - celebrities, world figures - in those videos having sex, threesomes, even orgies with minors.' 

The former friend also referred to two 'high-profile' American politicians who were in videos with minors. 

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Hopefully this gal releases everything to the public.....   would be a shame to only have a judge and lawyers to have the goods.

Me too. Hopefully she stays alive long enough to spill the beans. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, irv said:

Me too. Hopefully she stays alive long enough to spill the beans. 

If this shit isn’t setup to be released by something like The dark web, wiki leaks or anonymous then it will never be released to the public

47 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Not going to happen. 

Afraid old Billy boy Clinton will be exposed? 

42 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If this shit isn’t setup to be released by something like The dark web, wiki leaks or anonymous then it will never be released to the public

I hope you're wrong but I imagine the list is long from all walks of high profile life. 

• Like 1

I'm seriously thinking of buying her place in Bradford. 156 acres that I will make a DEER MANAGEMENT AREA. 

Road traffic will not be killing the deer. I'll post it all off, and plant DEER FOOD plots. Build some elevated, heated blinds.

I'll also have a coyote-baiting area, and blast those fukkers with the 30:06. 

It also has a big barn for all my stuff. Holy shit, it's almost my place replicated!!!  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm seriously thinking of buying her place in Bradford. 156 acres that I will make a DEER MANAGEMENT AREA. 

Road traffic will not be killing the deer. I'll post it all off, and plant DEER FOOD plots. Build some elevated, heated blinds.

I'll also have a coyote-baiting area, and blast those fukkers with the 30:06. 

It also has a big barn for all my stuff. Holy shit, it's almost my place replicated!!!  

what the dark barn of shame ? 

10 hours ago, irv said:

Afraid old Billy boy Clinton will be exposed? 

I hope you're wrong but I imagine the list is long from all walks of high profile life. 

Let them " all " be exposed. But "they " have had a few months to plan her suicide event by now. Might even have a few shots of the Orange one. Waxing his tiny mushroom.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Let them " all " be exposed. But "they " have had a few months to plan her suicide event by now. Might even have a few shots of the Orange one. Waxing his tiny mushroom.

clinton-painting.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

There will be two groups.

Those that took part. And those who knew but said nothing. Both groups are guilty.

Whomever they are, they all need to be cancelled or incarcerated.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Shabby place

67778467-A0F8-4377-9BC7-F8CF3E67C951.jpeg

77061E01-3BC4-4A78-A664-106DCBF34752.jpeg

I wonder if somebody made them a low-ball offer, if she would take it for legal fees? 

I like that fukkin place, the house is beautiful inside, I could put all my stuffed animals in there. Naw, that place is too good for animal heads, I'll have to put them in the garage or the barn they got. Looks like it might also have a spare house to go with it.