Check your account email address ×

Trump Commutes Roger Stones Prison Sentence

52 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea cause Rodger was treated so fairly by the prosecution.

my guess same type of shit will be coming out about this case as flyn case 

interesting stuff was dumped today by flyn councel that they just got the the FBI had been keeping from the defence 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  

He should have waited till the day after election to let all his cronies off the hook.  No question he was going to do it but dont give the dems the ammon 3 months ahead of the election

I"m surprised Trump hasn't reached out to you by now for your keen political accumen  :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Good....Flynn next and may as well do the right thing and release all those who suffered from the failed coup attempt including Manafort and Cohen who would never have been charged with their process crimes had it not been for this attempt to falsely remove Trump from office.

Unfortunately,  the real criminals of Comey,Clapper, Brennan and on up will never pay the price they deserve.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

orders are not out yet 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm happy that I can figure out things on my own.

Oh..apparently I need to get my crayons out for you two and draw a picture. Pretty obvious that Trump did this to keep Stone from talking..fuck the guy even said as much. 🤣

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh..apparently I need to get my crayons out for you two and draw a picture. Pretty obvious that Trump did this to keep Stone from talking..fuck the guy even said as much. 🤣

Talking about what?... Russia collusion?:lol:.........yeah it's too bad they failed at coercing some type of false narrative  from Stone. You would think that raiding the guy's place in the middle of the night with guns drawn would have some persuasion to do that.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

talk about what . trump was brought to the trial in Congress for the said i will spill the beans and walked away still your president .

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The crooks go free.  Ain't no swamp draining going on.

Neal

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Big fat Dictators do that.

What was he going to say? What was the crime? 
This should be good...

Show of hands how many here think they needed a SWAT team complete with boats ,lightly armored vehicles and full tactical gear to arrest a 70 year old guy at the crack of dawn at home with his deaf wife?  On a side bar who tipped off CNN? As the show was clearly put on for their benefit. 

• Like 1

You break laws, found guilty by a jury, sentenced to jail but oh wait your pal is the President and your set free.

SETS A FINE FUCKIN EXAMPLE TO ALL AMERICANS

FUCK TRUMP AND ANY OF HIS MINIONS.....HIS DAYS ARE VERY LIMITED. 

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Talking about what?... Russia collusion?:lol:.........yeah it's too bad they failed at coercing some type of false narrative  from Stone. You would think that raiding the guy's place in the middle of the night with guns drawn would have some persuasion to do that.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

talk about what . trump was brought to the trial in Congress for the said i will spill the beans and walked away still your president .

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

What was he going to say? What was the crime? 
This should be good...

Really...who knows other than Stone and Trump....that’s kind of the point here FFS.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Talking about what?  

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Show of hands how many here think they needed a SWAT team complete with boats ,lightly armored vehicles and full tactical gear to arrest a 70 year old guy at the crack of dawn at home with his deaf wife?  On a side bar who tipped off CNN? As the show was clearly put on for their benefit. 

Talk about a travesty.  Seems a few have just glossed over that.  What was he guilty of, allegedly threatening to kill someones dog or something ? :lol:  well theres a matter of national importance  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...who knows other than Stone and Trump....that’s kind of the point here FFS.

Um no.  He had a trial and got sentenced to prison.  I heard him interviewed on Carr just a couple weeks ago, and it sure didn't sound like he had any "secrets" that he was threatening anyone with.  In fact, he was just scared to go to prison, and was praying that Trump would pardon him.