Check your account email address ×

Ted Cruz calls report of NFL playing black national anthem 'asinine'

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The NFL should just disband. 

Republicans should just shut up and let the stuff blow over. Fuckers react to everything. Maybe it’s to appease their base, but it’s all counter productive. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans should just shut up and let the stuff blow over. Fuckers react to everything. Maybe it’s to appease their base, but it’s all counter productive. 

That’s exactly what happened the kneeling....a certain somebody wouldn’t STFU about it and turned it into a shitstorm...

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s exactly what happened with Kapernick kneeling....a certain somebody wouldn’t STFU about it and turned it into a shitstorm.

Leaders have to learn how to yawn at this stuff. I see absolutely no leadership anywhere in Washington. On either side. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s exactly what happened the kneeling....a certain somebody wouldn’t STFU about it and turned it into a shitstorm...

There was a lot of empty stadiums last year. I couldn’t care less about the kneeling, but it does drive some away.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Edmo said:

There was a lot of empty stadiums last year. I couldn’t care less about the kneeling, but it does drive some away.

Which very well could be true but there is really reason for The President to get in the middle of it IMO.

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Which very well could be true but there is really reason for The President to get in the middle of it IMO.

he should have just had a beer summit afterwards I am sure that would have made it all ok 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Colin Kaepernick rips 4th of July as ‘celebration of white supremacy’

Complete idiocy here. 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yes, its the Republicans who should just shut up.  :lol:  Instead of standing up to lunacy that BLM and antifa are foisting on the country, we should just give them their own little CHOPS all over the country I suppose.  We can pay for it by defunding all the police departments, amirite?!

14 hours ago, Matt said:

The term "black national anthem" is racist and segregationist 

Without question.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Colin Kaepernick rips 4th of July as ‘celebration of white supremacy’

God I wished that corn row braided moron would just stfu and go away.  He hasn't thrown a fucking football in an actual game in years.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

NFL should just eliminate the anthem and therefore the controversy.   televising it is a relatively recent change.  

Perfect solution. I don’t need to watch that. Just put the freaking game on already.

nike should keep the fuck out of the team name controversy stick to selling high priced shoes.the lefties love this bullshit. rename nfl = no fucking longer .nascar is following same agenda as if they have not lost enough fans world is getting more fucked up