Check your account email address ×

Time to dump her

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey I wish the Orange Man had been right when he said that it would disappear...jus sayin it's still with us. :thumbsup:

If media wast spinning the case amounts - it would have disappeared. Media wants fear & chaos.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

this whole thing was a deep state plot to ensure Trump was not reelected.   they seeded the virus and let it do it's job.  

While that is preposterous, the actions of the democrats following the outbreak has been nothing short of what is being said.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My next door neighbor is a nurse that does pre screening at a hospital for elective surgery. Less than one percent are testing positive at her hospital. They are using some high end test and not sending it out to a lab. She said these drive up testing facility’s are a money making scam. They pretty much stopped testing front line workers unless they are sick. She said the drive ups are getting around $400 per test. I looked into it. My blue cross would get billed $380 from a drive up test place. 

Ha...somebody always making a buck. My daughter is getting her Tonsils taken out on the 15th and they are testing her beforehand...guessing they are using the same in house test. :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Sorta, coughing every few moments, 101-103 temps., very sore lungs and diaphragm.

I never checked my temp and I don't recall if I had a fever but yeah my lungs hurt as well and I kept thinking it would pass sooner rather than later...weird stuff. Glad you and The Mrs. came  out out good.   :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Hospitals will be going bankrupt in short order. No elective surgeries=0.$$$$

They are doing elective surgeries now.

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Hospitals will be going bankrupt in short order. No elective surgeries=0.$$$$

My wife's youngest son goes in for heart surgery on July 17th. and his wife goes in for a lump removal on July 9th. which is by her heart.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Snake said:

This is 100 people.

This is what the death toll in Maine is.

JQmiNTuxq_8JLGuHGiG7VbGMyYbcRISZiEmcpziY

100 is not bad, as long as they ain't any of your family. 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

100 is not bad, as long as they ain't any of your family. 

Its the perspective.  More people likely died from cancer or opiod overdoses in that time.  

On 7/4/2020 at 8:40 AM, Snake said:

While that is preposterous, the actions of the democrats following the outbreak has been nothing short of what is being said.

Do you think republicans wouldn't have politicized this if Hillary was president? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/4/2020 at 8:49 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ha...somebody always making a buck. My daughter is getting her Tonsils taken out on the 15th and they are testing her beforehand...guessing they are using the same in house test. :thumbsup:

I had my tonsils removed in my 30's. Worst experience of my life. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I had my tonsils removed in my 30's. Worst experience of my life. 

She is 20 and that’s pretty much what everybody has told her...she never had any Tonsil issues growing up  and then  she had Mono a few years back and since then they have been a problem. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She is 20 and that’s pretty much what everybody has told her...she never had any Tonsil issues growing up  and then  she had Mono a few years back and since then they have been a problem. 

I had to see 5 different doctors before I found one that would remove them. I heard it's easier when your younger but docs don't want to do the surgery on adults. I finally found this old Chinese witch doctor that did the surgery. I had tonilitis for 3 months, I was miserable. 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

I had to see 5 different doctors before I found one that would remove them. I heard it's easier when your younger but docs don't want to do the surgery on adults. I finally found this old Chinese witch doctor that did the surgery. I had tonilitis for 3 months, I was miserable. 

Me and my bro and sis all had them done at the same time. I think I was like 7. I still remember how painful it was. 

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Me and my bro and sis all had them done at the same time. I think I was like 7. I still remember how painful it was. 

I didn't eat solid food for 5 days. I lost 15 lbs. I could barely drink water. I had to sleep sitting up because I would start to choke if I laid down. So really I didn't sleep for a week. And thanks to the Brady bunch everyone would tell me "well you get to eat as much ice cream as you want!" I wanted to punch them in the face. 

• Haha 1