Check your account email address ×

How Trump and the Black Lives Matter Movement Changed White Voters’ Minds

58 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Honestly,  I think the attack on Bubba was the tipper.   White folks drew the line at fucking with Bubba.   

What attack? You mean folks rolling eyes over all the drama over a situation that never happened. The line I keep hearing is...”are they still talking about this Bubba shit?”

Surprising some off those poll numbers in some cases were nearly 50/50 considering it was conducted by The New York Times and Siena College. Kind of like a left wing Fox News poll. I could barely get past the first sentence of the article claiming a “majority” feel that way. It should read something more along the lines of the majority are tired of the BS overshadowing the movement with autonomous zones, statue toppling, and all the other crap. 

Apologies for the font. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Crowder
  • Like 1

I was just trying to help Spin out.  His bait was weak.   I just throwing gas on the fire.
Does anyone believe white normal people watching the shit show on TV are thinking....... I like this !!!!   We need more lawlessness!!!   :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I was just trying to help Spin out.  His bait was weak.   I just throwing gas on the fire.
Does anyone believe white normal people watching the shit show on TV are thinking....... I like this !!!!   We need more lawlessness!!!   :lol: 

Antifa is being sued.:bc:

https://amp.thepostmillennial.com/andy-ngo-to-brief-the-house-oversight-committee-on-antifa-monday/

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

fuck that halfrican Bubba "Justin" what ever his name is and Nascar too, Nascar has sucked for 30 years

So don't watch or keep spitting all over your monitor...nobody gives a fuck. 

Dounleheader weekend at Pocono...Bubba ran well in both...hope that bothers you. 😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That’s like suing air. How fucking ridiculous can republicans get? :lol: 

Sure.

Practice your sprinting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/06/05/conservative-journalist-sues-antifa-for-campaign-of-terror/amp/

• Haha 1

This is normal, every election the playbook is the same for democrat politicians.   Trying to show anything that would make it look like they are winning at all costs, and make sure they have some type of situation to drop back on.  In this case it is the BLM.

Most polls are using minimum +7 dems in the demographic makeup.   Pollsters use a number of methods to get polls to look like they want including just not using data you don't like.      

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

They are going to bait and sue the fuck out of these losers.

:bc:

Over 500 investigations going on nationally and the fascist pieces of shit are being arrested daily.  Many are facing long prison sentences.  Good.  :bc: 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They’ll send the papers to antifa’s home office. :lol: 

I’m laying here with a new titanium hip. Just got installed 4 hours ago. I’ll run circles around your silly ass. Nurses are delicious here. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He could. It’s still early and Dr Alzheimers could lose another section of his melon. 

This will be the most mind numbing presidential election of our lifetimes. Its like an episode of MTV's "Yo Momma" battle

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m laying here with a new titanium hip. Just got installed 4 hours ago. I’ll run circles around your silly ass. Nurses are delicious here. 

Sounds like it went well...when are they sending you home? 

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Once Biden wins, Antifa's address will be 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!!!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like it went well...when are they sending you home? 

It was done before it got started. I’d like to go home tonight. Most likely tomorrow morning. 

• Like 1