Check your account email address ×

Arizona, Florida, Texas

22 hours ago, Anler said:

Why do you suppose the death rate is going down so sharply?

Better treatment, earlier diagnosis, we have learned quite a bit since this started.

I said back when states were going to the early openings that we would see the results in several weeks, and now we're seeing the results. I will say this now; we will see the results that this current record breaking outbreak will have on the death rate in several weeks.

On 6/27/2020 at 1:53 PM, Snake said:

Masks. :lol:

Well even Pence has finally come out of the ether and is going along with what the science has been telling all of of us for quite some time now.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Better treatment, earlier diagnosis, we have learned quite a bit since this started.

I said back when states were going to the early openings that we would see the results in several weeks, and now we're seeing the results. I will say this now; we will see the results that this current record breaking outbreak will have on the death rate in several weeks.

Well even Pence has finally come out of the ether and is going along with what the science has been telling all of of us for quite some time now.

Not all states are having spikes. If this country goes back into lock down we are headed into a depression. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not all states are having spikes. If this country goes back into lock down we are headed into a depression. 

Well, let's at least hope they serve delicious soup. :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

No shit, and the best defense we have against that right now is slowing down the spread by wearing masks and practicing social distancing.

Wear a mask and keep the economy moving.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No shit, and the best defense we have against that right now is slowing down the spread by wearing masks and practicing social distancing.

Wear a mask and keep the economy moving.

We have been doing pretty well up here as far case numbers but it has been busy as hell up here the last week or so...my kid and I were Traverse City on Saturday and It was busy...the friggin Pirates Cove mini golf course was absolutely packed and zero masks in sight and people ass to elbow....eeesshh.  The good news is that Bill Marsh was selling a lot of cars...good to see.

38 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Why should I buy soup if we're headed to a depression? The soup lines will form and the soup will be free!!!  

Long lines!

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

60 plus shot.... 14 killed.

Oh! Sorry... wrong Chicago is a shithole thread....

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And that has what to do with listening to the experts?

The experts who said gun control works?

Oops... wrong shithole thread again.

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

Apparently being gay in Chicago gives you immunity!

Yeah if you want to break covid protocol just say you're having a March. 

Arizona just re-locked bars, gyms, and theaters and delayed the start of our fall semester (which usually starts in July out here).  Oddly enough they also shuttered popular river tubing businesses.  This is what the rest of the country has to look forward to once cooler weather arrives and forces everyone back inside.

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Shouldn’t everyone be deathly ill with the China flue in SD. Why is it only states that opened early?  This Kung Flu is very confusing.

I didn't think that SD had it bad to begin with?