Check your account email address ×

NASCAR rallies around Bubba Wallace following noose incident, drivers push car to front of pack

39 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Clearly a staged event so that they could have the kumbaya moment on monday. Haven't tuned into Nascar for years other than the Daytona 500 and now won't at all. Major sports are becoming nothing but political correctness venues with hypocrits like Lebron et all being the racists THAT THEY ARE. 

Yup ...

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what a piece of shit that kid is.  He'd fit in right here with a lot of our members.  

He was right on the money ... Bubba Smollett should have his ass beat for that.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup ...

You are a pathetic POS...no way around it. 
Maybe head down there and beat some ass if you’re so sure about it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what a piece of shit that kid is.  He'd fit in right here with a lot of our members.  

Still not as low as some of the shit  'people' pull....

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Still not as low as some of the shit  'people' pull....

Well I'll stand by everything i've said and done here.  Some might not like it but end of the day fuck em.  And the racists can feel that way about my opinion of them as well.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

:poke:   :lol:

You don't have facts to support your claim. Saying I'm anti-science because I agree with a non-mainstream scientific  opinion on say covid or climate change doesn't; mean I'm anti-science 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You don't have facts to support your claim. Saying I'm anti-science because I agree with a non-mainstream scientific  opinion on say covid or climate change doesn't; mean I'm anti-science 

We all know about your flat earther stuff 

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

We all know about your flat earther stuff 

What about it? I haven't talked about flat earth is years. You clowns use the Ad hominem attacks with regard to flat earth. It has nothing to do with any topic we are discussing

33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What about it? I haven't talked about flat earth is years. You clowns use the Ad hominem attacks with regard to flat earth. It has nothing to do with any topic we are discussing

Objection your honor; goes to credibility.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup ...

Did you see his parents throw him under the bus?!

God people are disgusting. Won't even have your own son's back when he speaks the truth?!

Throw him under the wheels and kiss some fraudulent POS's ass and then act like they are operating from some moral high-ground?!

I wouldn't piss on people like that to put them out if they were on fire. Sick.

• Like 2

Noose found in Bubba Wallace’s garage was there since 2019, feds say

Bubba Wallace

Bubba Wallace waves to fans during driver introductions for the NASCAR Cup Series race on March 8, 2020, at Phoenix Raceway in Avondale, Ariz.AP Photo/Ralph Freso

An investigation into the discovery of a noose in the garage stall of Black driver Bubba Wallace at the NASCAR race Sunday showed the rope had been there since last year and no federal crime was committed.

Northern District of Alabama U.S. Attorney Jay Town on Monday announced his office had launched an investigation along with the FBI and the Department of Justice Civil Rights Division. Town said they were looking to see whether there are violations of federal law.

Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp Jr. on Tuesday released this statement about the probe: “On Monday, fifteen FBI special agents conducted numerous interviews regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway. After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed.

The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.

The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation.”

• Like 1

But why was  a noose there at all and how come nobody said anything previously? 

Also more that just a garage door rope and it also shows that Wallace didn't do it himself and it exposed shitbags like Mike Skinners kid. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The last time I traveled the south was two years ago. Started in NOLA and drove to the pan handle of Florida. My observations are the same as it was when I rode a lot of bike in the south. If white southerners treated a Chicago or Milwaukee black the way they treat southern blacks, they’d be in for a very bad day. Southern blacks are very passive. Although within recent times, they’re starting to assert themselves.  

I admittedly haven’t spent a ton of time in the south, but my experience there was the blacks were very personable, easy to talk with, nice, they’d engage with you, and yes polite.  Maybe that is a byproduct of their past but since I treat people  the same way it seemed very refreshing.  Because comparatively in the north my experience is they are immediately aggressive, loud in your face, and not generally polite.

Those are very sweeping generalizations, I get that, but i was left thinking how nice those folks were comparatively.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ckf said:

Noose found in Bubba Wallace’s garage was there since 2019, feds say

Updated 4:16 PM; Today 4:12 PM
Bubba Wallace

Bubba Wallace waves to fans during driver introductions for the NASCAR Cup Series race on March 8, 2020, at Phoenix Raceway in Avondale, Ariz.AP Photo/Ralph Freso

shares

An investigation into the discovery of a noose in the garage stall of Black driver Bubba Wallace at the NASCAR race Sunday showed the rope had been there since last year and no federal crime was committed.

Northern District of Alabama U.S. Attorney Jay Town on Monday announced his office had launched an investigation along with the FBI and the Department of Justice Civil Rights Division. Town said they were looking to see whether there are violations of federal law.

Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp Jr. on Tuesday released this statement about the probe: “On Monday, fifteen FBI special agents conducted numerous interviews regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway. After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed.

The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.

The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation.”

The FBI is perpetuating the hoax by continuing to call it a noose and saying 'it's been there since 2019 and no one could have known he could have been assigned that garage...' What a bunch of bullshit, it was a garage door cord that all of the garages have! They also thank the hoaxer for his 'help'. Unreal. The jogger is always the victim no matter what. I wonder if they all lined up to kiss his ass after they thanked him?!

There are people reading this crap and thinking there was a noose but they aren't doing anything about it!

Edited by Phoenix
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The FBI is perpetuating the hoax by continuing to call it a noose and saying 'it's been there since 2019 and no one could have known he could have been assigned that garage...' What a bunch of bullshit, it was a garage door cord that all of the garages have! They also thank the hoaxer for his 'help'. Unreal. The jogger is always the victim no matter what. I wonder if they all lined up to kiss his ass after they thanked him?!

There are people reading this crap and thinking there was a noose but they aren't doing anything about it!

It’s all BS and these dopes fall for it every time

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It’s all BS and these dopes fall for it every time

This is even worse though. Like I said people think the fbi is confirming the 'noose'. 

It's just evil what the fbi is doing here. And those other drivers must know this whole thing is bs, yet they kiss ass anyway. The lack of moral courage is unreal. Cowards.

• Like 3

Yep, apparently it was a knot with a loop for your hand to pull down a garage door, as other doors in the paddock had similar set ups.. Whoops..

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

But why was  a noose there at all and how come nobody said anything previously? 

Also more that just a garage door rope and it also shows that Wallace didn't do it himself and it exposed shitbags like Mike Skinners kid. 

Holy fuck you are an imbecile...

• Like 1

Not a one involved has the balls to apologize for this, another coal thrown in the fire. I feel sorry for those that know the truth but don't have to courage to expose it. When the shit hits the fan, and it will, you apologists will see what the fuck happens when you put your balls on the mantle.

• Like 2