Check your account email address ×

Bolton claims Trump called for 'scumbag' journalists to be 'executed'

Trump is toast....

Source: The Hill

Former White House national security adviser John Bolton reportedly claims in his forthcoming memoir that President Trump called for “scumbag” journalists to be executed. 

Bolton said that Trump made the comments during a meeting last summer in New Jersey, according to a copy of Bolton's book obtained by The Washington Post. 

During the meeting, Trump said that journalists should be jailed so they would have to expose their sources, Bolton wrote. 

“These people should be executed. They are scumbags,” Trump said, according to Bolton's account chronicled in the memoir, “The Room Where It Happened.”

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/503244-bolton-claims-trump-called-for-scumbag-journalists-to-be-executed

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is toast....

Source: The Hill

Former White House national security adviser John Bolton reportedly claims in his forthcoming memoir that President Trump called for “scumbag” journalists to be executed. 

Bolton said that Trump made the comments during a meeting last summer in New Jersey, according to a copy of Bolton's book obtained by The Washington Post. 

During the meeting, Trump said that journalists should be jailed so they would have to expose their sources, Bolton wrote. 

“These people should be executed. They are scumbags,” Trump said, according to Bolton's account chronicled in the memoir, “The Room Where It Happened.”

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/503244-bolton-claims-trump-called-for-scumbag-journalists-to-be-executed

:lies:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tucker isnt so bad

Him and Levin are about the only ones I can listen to, but I like them both a lot.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

He’s pathetic 

You go with that.  Its opposite world I guess.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Him and Levin are about the only ones I can listen to, but I like them both a lot.  

You go with that.  Its opposite world I guess.  :lol: 

Wallace is decent. Very good, actually. 

47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Start with hannity and tucker

Might as well go with the 2 top rated shows that makes CNN and MSNBC look like a local access show... :lol:

43 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s pathetic 

Because he has idiots like you pegged.

33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A liberal on Fox. Imagine it huh....

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No

and he didn’t threaten to execute them.

swing and miss

oh yes pampers I am sure it was a high level meeting looking in to how to make it a reality . good God you fucking people need to get a grip . I don't think I would shed a tear of the press core bus crashed with no survivors would you ? 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Start with hannity and tucker

Hannity never claimed to be a jurnilest in like most of the players over at msnbc or CNN. 

at least tucker can be entertaining in a non ironic way lime when I tune in to any other cable  news program 

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Then-White House spokesman Josh Earnest deflected questions about why Obama would not appear on “Fox News Sunday” by saying: “We figured Fox would rather show ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ than broadcast an honest discussion about health insurance reform.”

“They are the biggest bunch of crybabies I have dealt with in my 30 years in Washington,” Chris Wallace, anchor of “Fox News Sunday,” said about White House snub.

Remember when Trump has James Rosen designated a co-conspirator for dropping a dime?

Remember when Trump broke in to Atkinson's computer?

The NEW YORK TIMES:

“With the decision to label a Fox News television reporter a possible ‘co-conspirator’ in a criminal investigation of a news leak, the Obama administration has moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news,” the New York Times editorial board wrote.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Then-White House spokesman Josh Earnest deflected questions about why Obama would not appear on “Fox News Sunday” by saying: “We figured Fox would rather show ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ than broadcast an honest discussion about health insurance reform.”

“They are the biggest bunch of crybabies I have dealt with in my 30 years in Washington,” Chris Wallace, anchor of “Fox News Sunday,” said about White House snub.

And your point? 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Tucker isnt so bad

Correct. I enjoy listening to Tucker.  I can see why the liberals hate him though. He makes too much sense pointing out their hypocritical bullshit and it makes them angry. Can’t stomach Hannity much anymore.  I agree with a lot of his politics but he just sounds like a campaign commercial and he is the conservative equivalent to Rachel Mad-cow. Just not as paranoid. 

Still waiting for the Bolton bombshells despite the headlines. Trump and his mouthy comments? Must be a big let down for those STILL looking for that magic bullet after 3 years.