Check your account email address ×

Definitely Related To Someone Here

Post up some crazy old bat ... that's all ya got? :read:

Quaker Oats is removing the name and image of Aunt Jemima from the brand in effort "to make progress toward racial equality."

The Aunt Jemima brand of syrup and pancake mix will get a new name and image, Quaker Oats announced Wednesday, saying the company recognizes that "Aunt Jemima's origins are based on a racial stereotype."

The 130-year-old brand features a Black woman named Aunt Jemima, who was originally dressed as a minstrel character.

The picture has changed over time, and in recent years Quaker removed the “mammy” kerchief from the character to blunt growing criticism that the brand perpetuated a racist stereotype that dated to the days of slavery. But Quaker, a subsidiary of PepsiCo, said removing the image and name is part of an effort by the company “to make progress toward racial equality.”

“We recognize Aunt Jemima’s origins are based on a racial stereotype," Kristin Kroepfl, vice president and chief marketing officer of Quaker Foods North America, said in a press release. “As we work to make progress toward racial equality through several initiatives, we also must take a hard look at our portfolio of brands and ensure they reflect our values and meet our consumers’ expectations."

:wtf:

In the ever-expanding Cultural Revolution spurred on by the Black Lives Matter movement, Kellogg’s cereal boxes have now been added to the list of supposedly racist symbols by a disgraced leftist former politician in the UK.

Fiona Onasanya, a former Labour Party MP who became only the second person in history to be kicked out of Parliament by their own voters using a recall petition, has called on Kellogg’s to justify why Rice Krispies is represented with “three white boys” while the Coco Pops mascot is a monkey.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well unlike you and your Klan pal Phoenix I have no interest in spending my days posting this shit...this one just happened to pop up on my Twitter timeline but you keep fighting the good fight Cletus!!!! 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well unlike you and your Klan pal Phoenix I have no interest in spending my days posting this shit...this one just happened to pop up on my Twitter timeline but you keep fighting the good fight Cletus!!!! 

Get back to work dummy ...

snacks.gif.4198b2965fd2bb127cced69648807354.gif

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lies:

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's woolies mom, I'm sure.

I've posted for YEARS, that blacks are America's biggest threat. Prove me wrong.   

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Post up some crazy old bat ... that's all ya got? :read:

Quaker Oats is removing the name and image of Aunt Jemima from the brand in effort "to make progress toward racial equality."

The Aunt Jemima brand of syrup and pancake mix will get a new name and image, Quaker Oats announced Wednesday, saying the company recognizes that "Aunt Jemima's origins are based on a racial stereotype."

The 130-year-old brand features a Black woman named Aunt Jemima, who was originally dressed as a minstrel character.

The picture has changed over time, and in recent years Quaker removed the “mammy” kerchief from the character to blunt growing criticism that the brand perpetuated a racist stereotype that dated to the days of slavery. But Quaker, a subsidiary of PepsiCo, said removing the image and name is part of an effort by the company “to make progress toward racial equality.”

“We recognize Aunt Jemima’s origins are based on a racial stereotype," Kristin Kroepfl, vice president and chief marketing officer of Quaker Foods North America, said in a press release. “As we work to make progress toward racial equality through several initiatives, we also must take a hard look at our portfolio of brands and ensure they reflect our values and meet our consumers’ expectations."

:wtf:

have you looked at your land of lakes butter as of late ? 

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ghana launched a campaign inviting African Americans to come home.:lol:

Who's gonna take them up on it?

Start a GoFundMe....

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

That's woolies mom, I'm sure.

Comments about my mom....classy.  From the sites most bigoted poster no less.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Comments about my mom....classy.  From the sites most bigoted poster no less.

Wonder how his little zone in Seattle is fairing :lol: 

Edited by Kev144

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm just glad Phoenix exposed you for who you really are Thurston!!!! :thumbsup:

oh shut the fuck up drama queen.  Who I really am is just fine in real life, I get along with all kinds, unless they're dirtbags.  So save the delusional slander....coming from the likes of you no less:lol: