Check your account email address ×

Fuck the internet

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Snake, which version do you have? 

General Deluxe with Ride Command.

Winch, GPS, stereo, 400w, sub, glass, roof, 30 inch tires....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I burnt a half a tank this weekend exploring a prob 6 yr old logging tract I stumbled upon been trying to keep my bearings for 2 weekends in there now . 

That's why the Ride Command is so good, impossible to get lost.

• Like 1

I have the phone phone one but I get almost no reception where I am at. and some of the maps I have for GPS are good but with overgrowth you can't tell what dead ends and what dose not etc . a hunting one a bud gave me is nice because it boundery marks state and fed land 

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What else are you gonna do for the remainder of the year?

Golf, boat, fish, hike, motorcycle, etc. I get the appeal I suppose, but honestly I've driven souped up turbo mavericks and it doesn't even come close to the fun factor of a sled. Not to mention eating dust all day. I'd rather have a souped up TJ Wrangler so you could go on all logging roads and goat paths where ATVs aren't allowed.

Edited by GGNHL

7 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Golf, boat, fish, hike, motorcycle, etc. I get the appeal I suppose, but honestly I've driven souped up turbo mavericks and it doesn't even come close to the fun factor of a sled. Not to mention eating dust all day. I'd rather have a souped up TJ Wrangler so you could go on all logging roads and goat paths where ATVs aren't allowed.

Nothing stopping you from doing all that, except the 1st pick wtf man.  For me the Quad riding, sxs isn't about speed although they can, its about riding in nature.  My point really was you gotta do something else for 9/10 months.:bc:

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing stopping you from doing all that, except the 1st pick wtf man.  For me the Quad riding, sxs isn't about speed although they can, its about riding in nature.  My point really was you gotta do something else for 9/10 months.:bc:

If you don't find golf enjoyable you aren't doing it right. Having a few beers with your buds and getting out and walking around a course hitting golf balls. I have a blast every time. Just can't take it too seriously. And i get that, anything to get outdoors is great, different strokes for different folks. At some point I may get one to dink around with, but would probably get a ranger with a bed to be able to do more snowmobile trail stuff with instead of having to grab Dad's 86 Toyota mud truck to get into some of the spots. :bc:

6 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

If you don't find golf enjoyable you aren't doing it right. Having a few beers with your buds and getting out and walking around a course hitting golf balls. I have a blast every time. Just can't take it too seriously. And i get that, anything to get outdoors is great, different strokes for different folks. At some point I may get one to dink around with, but would probably get a ranger with a bed to be able to do more snowmobile trail stuff with instead of having to grab Dad's 86 Toyota mud truck to get into some of the spots. :bc:

I have no use for golf, there is no way to do it that would make it worth while.  It's all about being outdoors and doing things you enjoy.:bc:

We got out on Saturday.  Beautiful day, lots of people out.  Had pretty heavy rains earlier in the week so lots of mud holes.  The part that sucks is I'm about a 2 hour drive from any place I can ride.  The new Rancher works good.  Definitely not a speed machine or the smoothest ride but it is a good work horse around the house and lets me go out and play on the weekends.  Took an hour and a half yesterday to get everything cleaned up.  The mud was thick and dried on solid.

hkVslPJ3FaPz5WOvQ5hjVIbHX9Lv5-feX5FDR9s04VfXidjwBhqDOQ_M_Q6fHASBhey18FVeo1TNRtlnRW6qKnCQPkPqHTkvvIfYhxQApdCO2SmJugX27yVMTNBpQhGpfIV4vstwXCYF13RMVeVvNwhjIKSGzqqvgFhpuZJPEEtAJMNZbrGRd6ROgY9VT74AmgdWGovBQ922tzitCvEe8g6H3-_TsBQuoBrEofnzkqaM4rBOUHgrv51jsX9HK5_qPcMZhrUMkWlmhp1M3Rx_9JH3TOh-l2wgSzTdhl7ZY9oA0ecB5OyEY9m2UO58HWazDY4g7hhGt74YKF5zeY9uQY-od4VUcMt4WS-n_1jzUdfkBfkyz_MWTZ0tFNDgWnEQlJFTfvEil81Y22NO4a6AKPLNcQfgaM_HCT8tgA9A4Bt6ZZ1lUh1yuaCcAEQoTnMNdJlPj2FaQ10kCCpOubC_HvpDoqOYc0yJTgANdNRS8LbRqUnAMdEnmCWih0VxErdPaQmt6vDm8s8Ig9h9hYdmikPDQ9zrEMR-An8xPmgUOqmVAS4-bTZX2EQ8t1cVXC-y1pi3kKW6snDKdXsrNK6ilMROGKOE254TiGS8Bg17RdMwAO7-TiUYxf05oCXdAtlvpSwznuK9-eNiY5VAaP_MTnknDMbB4FXC9etW6hJO4h0bzFROREgpqmCeOYPHjA=w1204-h903-no?authuser=0

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

the dust is the biggest issue IMO with a side by side.  best time to ride is right after a rain to help that.  

they are the fucking worst for that . just awful . and with other people almost unbearable 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

We got out on Saturday.  Beautiful day, lots of people out.  Had pretty heavy rains earlier in the week so lots of mud holes.  The part that sucks is I'm about a 2 hour drive from any place I can ride.  The new Rancher works good.  Definitely not a speed machine or the smoothest ride but it is a good work horse around the house and lets me go out and play on the weekends.  Took an hour and a half yesterday to get everything cleaned up.  The mud was thick and dried on solid.

hkVslPJ3FaPz5WOvQ5hjVIbHX9Lv5-feX5FDR9s04VfXidjwBhqDOQ_M_Q6fHASBhey18FVeo1TNRtlnRW6qKnCQPkPqHTkvvIfYhxQApdCO2SmJugX27yVMTNBpQhGpfIV4vstwXCYF13RMVeVvNwhjIKSGzqqvgFhpuZJPEEtAJMNZbrGRd6ROgY9VT74AmgdWGovBQ922tzitCvEe8g6H3-_TsBQuoBrEofnzkqaM4rBOUHgrv51jsX9HK5_qPcMZhrUMkWlmhp1M3Rx_9JH3TOh-l2wgSzTdhl7ZY9oA0ecB5OyEY9m2UO58HWazDY4g7hhGt74YKF5zeY9uQY-od4VUcMt4WS-n_1jzUdfkBfkyz_MWTZ0tFNDgWnEQlJFTfvEil81Y22NO4a6AKPLNcQfgaM_HCT8tgA9A4Bt6ZZ1lUh1yuaCcAEQoTnMNdJlPj2FaQ10kCCpOubC_HvpDoqOYc0yJTgANdNRS8LbRqUnAMdEnmCWih0VxErdPaQmt6vDm8s8Ig9h9hYdmikPDQ9zrEMR-An8xPmgUOqmVAS4-bTZX2EQ8t1cVXC-y1pi3kKW6snDKdXsrNK6ilMROGKOE254TiGS8Bg17RdMwAO7-TiUYxf05oCXdAtlvpSwznuK9-eNiY5VAaP_MTnknDMbB4FXC9etW6hJO4h0bzFROREgpqmCeOYPHjA=w1204-h903-no?authuser=0

what state are u in ?