Check your account email address ×

Fuck the internet

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Guess I'm about to find out.  Decided to go there next year and see if there is anything we want a part of.

On the bold, I thought the 1st home you pay no taxes on.

the one cool thing is I did see a few race quads with street tires running around . almost worth the move well that and you can see over the whole crowd when ever you are out and about lol 

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the one cool thing is I did see a few race quads with street tires running around . almost worth the move well that and you can see over the whole crowd when ever you are out and about lol 

Here is one that runs real close to the local town and it shows the elevations the trails go through.  

https://www.wikiloc.com/atv-trails/bivongi-ferdinandea-serra-san-bruno-pazzano-31237971

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

More than 600,000 acres of Forested land here  (Fed, State, County) and over 600 miles of trails just in this county  that interconnect with other County trails. The Tuscobia trail alone is 73 miles and we ride that one lots including today.

we have plenty of forest land just little with access in NH.  State and Feds control a lot of land that they don't want ATV's on and the private trails we use to sled have very few owners that want people on it.   Have to go 2/3 of the way up the state to really see an interconnected system.