Check your account email address ×

Biden Ads....

Still trying to blame the President for something that was not and is not his doing is  sooooooo twisted.  You really should understand,  the rest of the sane world looks at those that think this way as mentaly defective. 

i thought it was a great ad FOR trump.      it looked to me like Creepy Joe was laughing at the nations problems. 

:gm:

:lol:  yes MC trumps actions are responsible for the majority of corona deaths.  It is no ones fault but his SMH.  What about that evil flue killing tens of thousand under all the other presidents was that on them as well.  We can't put everyone in a  bubble and most who have died from it is the old and sick who didn't have much left in the tank anyways.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  yes MC trumps actions are responsible for the majority of corona deaths.  It is no ones fault but his SMH.  What about that evil flue killing tens of thousand under all the other presidents was that on them as well.  We can't put everyone in a  bubble and most who have died from it is the old and sick who didn't have much left in the tank anyways.  

So certain Americans are cleared by you for death? Veterans make up a big majority of those deaths but yeah they don’t matter.

A federal mask mandate in March would have this pandemic behind us. The economy would be on a upswing. Unfortunately we have a moron on the Oval Office calling it a hoax. Fuck science right?

open your eyes.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So certain Americans are cleared by you for death? Veterans make up a big majority of those deaths but yeah they don’t matter.

A federal mask mandate in March would have this pandemic behind us. The economy would be on a upswing. Unfortunately we have a moron on the Oval Office calling it a hoax. Fuck science right?

open your eyes.

Oh well they were a veteran that changes it all SMH.  

Mask mandate would not have saved them all sorry to burst your bubble.  Old and sick people die

FTR the veterans thing is played out,  it's a fucking job they chose to do.  Veterans cops and firefighters are no better than any other american.  

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

open your eyes.

Don't waste your time talking to that queer-looking Bozo faggot. 

45 minutes ago, Snake said:

The same intel that Iraq had yellow cake?

Congrats on your hypocrisy.

Vote Vets Mission...

Started in 2006 and backed by more than 700,000 veterans, military family members and their supporters, the mission of VoteVets.org is to use public issue campaigns to give a voice to veterans on matters of national security, veterans' care, and every day issues that affect the lives of those who served, and their families. 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Vote Vets Mission...

Started in 2006 and backed by more than 700,000 veterans, military family members and their supporters, the mission of VoteVets.org is to use public issue campaigns to give a voice to veterans on matters of national security, veterans' care, and every day issues that affect the lives of those who served, and their families. 

Dude, just stop it.

They are a self proclaimed progressive group.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Holy fuckin fake news.

What's fake? Check out the number of views----likes/dislikes.  Still taking bets on election outcome if you'd like.

coming-soon647.jpg.jpeg

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 8:24 AM, Mainecat said:

Look you fukker. We all know Trump is kind of a fuck-up. He's really only good for someone like me who has his money in the stock market. 

However, Biden is a disgusting son-of-a bitch.

I'm not Republican or Democrat. I haven't voted in almost 30 years. 

I'm not conservative or liberal, they both have good and bad points. 

Basically, I hate almost all politicians. I think we have had the worst fukkin leadership for 27 years, which has nearly destroyed this country.

Will you please SHUT THE FUCK UP?  You're not gonna' change anybody's mind on Trump, so why not just shut up about him. 

If I was younger, I would really want to fight you. Not because you hate Trump, but because you won't SHUT THE FUCK UP about it!! 

Are you anywhere near Ossipee? I might be goin' up there before too long. Maybe we can meet up so I can yell at you and call you names. No fight, just yelling and name calling!!