Check your account email address ×

Autonomous zone needs help.

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Spin trying to get out of his double standard lies:lol:

Keep trying little fella..

Is it true your a skin head?

@spin_dry is still trying to wrap his head around his realization that believing in Karma is a poor man's religion.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snake said:

@spin_dry is still trying to wrap his head around his realization that believing in Karma is a poor man's religion.

If Spin didn't have a double standard he'd have no standards at all!! :lmao:

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Just like Waco, remember when Bill Clinton actually did use the US military to kill all of those people in Texas??

Bill snuck in and set the fires. If you watch the film closely you’ll see him sneaking out the back. BTW, that was the ATF. Different dept. 

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Just like Waco, remember when Bill Clinton actually did use the US military to kill all of those people in Texas??

That was Janet Reno but yeah, disaster nonetheless. 

I think they are just letting them starve themselves out. Sounds like it's already coming unglued. But once the power and water is shut off and all of the food and weed is gone they will get defeated pretty quick. This will avoid any govt violence and bad press. Let them ruin themselves. Could deflate the whole movement. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

That was Janet Reno but yeah, disaster nonetheless. 

I think they are just letting them starve themselves out. Sounds like it's already coming unglued. But once the power and water is shut off and all of the food and weed is gone they will get defeated pretty quick. This will avoid any govt violence and bad press. Let them ruin themselves. Could deflate the whole movement. 

You’d think that trump and his supporters could learn from that experience instead of the continuous threat of sending in the troops. What the fuck is trump even saying these days? Does he even know? Last night he was threatening with an intervention. Last week too. And the week before. I beginning to think that there’s cognitive dysfunction going on there.  He doesn’t look well either 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Bill snuck in and set the fires. If you watch the film closely you’ll see him sneaking out the back. BTW, that was the ATF. Different dept. 

The ATF requested military help and  Clinton approved and sent in the M1A...Get your facts straight little fella..

I wouldn't watch the film, as any film will provide a narrative,..I just look at what factually happened..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold Member

The Autonomous Zone wants the Government to leave them alone except for all the free shit they want? How typical. 

As usual a perfectly good message, in this case about police brutality and government corruption, get completely twisted by the jackass's amoung us.

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The Autonomous Zone wants the Government to leave them alone except for all the free shit they want? How typical. 

As usual a perfectly good message, in this case about police brutality and government corruption, get completely twisted by the jackass's amoung us.

The business owners have launched a class action lawsuit against the city.:bc:

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The business owners have launched a class action lawsuit against the city.:bc:

If you owned a business in or around CHAZ, wouldn't you?  I don't think I could run a business in a place like that.  Give me rural America any day of the week!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

If you owned a business in or around CHAZ, wouldn't you?  I don't think I could run a business in a place like that.  Give me rural America any day of the week!

How'd you like to be the guy losing your life savings because these clown children rampaged, looted and destroyed your business in the name of "white privilege"?  Water cannons.  I really wanna see water cannons.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

How'd you like to be the guy losing your life savings because these clown children rampaged, looted and destroyed your business in the name of "white privilege"?  Water cannons.  I really wanna see water cannons.

Sorta like all those imprisoned wrongly for having the wrong color skin. See how this repeats itself? 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Sorta like all those imprisoned wrongly for having the wrong color skin. See how this repeats itself? 

lmfao yeah they were just standing there lmfao. 

my fave from Minneapolis today can't make this shit up 

Screenshot_20200626-234031.jpg