Check your account email address ×

Megyn Kelly humiliates GOP lawmaker for treating voters like ‘chumps’ with promise to ‘lock Hillary up’

Chumps.

Megyn Kelly humiliates GOP lawmaker for treating voters like ‘chumps’ with promise to ‘lock Hillary up’

TOM BOGGIONI
22 NOV 2016 AT 22:57 ET   

Fox News host Megyn Kelly gave a dressing down to Congressman Sean Duffy on Tuesday night after the recently re-elected Republican said he was no longer interested in seeing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton face prosecution.

Tuesday morning, President-elect Donald Trump backed off his plans to have a special prosecutor investigate his opponent, saying she had been through enough.

The Fox host called out Duffy for falling in line with the new face of his party, telling him “You guys were the ones saying lock her up.”

She shared a clip of Duffy on the campaign trail smiling while supporters chanted the catch-phrase, before telling them, “We have to elect Donald Trump to do that.”

“Do you understand how people watch this and think, ‘Lying politicians who just say anything to get elected. They think we’re chumps, that we’re going to believe them then and now we’re supposed to believe them again now even though  the two messages appear to be diametrically opposed'” Kelly said.

An abashed Duffy attempted to deflect saying “lock her up” was only about the emails and that the investigation is still ongoing, but Kelly wasn’t having it, saying:” You understand some of the frustration of some of Mr. Trump’s supporters. And the frustration of reasonable people who see different messages coming out.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/megyn-kelly-humiliates-gop-lawmaker-for-treating-voters-like-chumps-with-promise-to-lock-hillary-up/

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is why nothing gets fixed. Trump is a fucking idiot. He needs to push the justice department FBI to investigate as he said he would 

The President shouldn't influence justice that would be up to Sessions, political fuckery is why the DemonCUNTS got their asses handed to them :nuts: 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is why nothing gets fixed. Trump is a fucking idiot. He needs to push the justice department FBI to investigate as he said he would 

Dude!  I hear you but the POTUS in no way shape or form should be involved in DOJ investigations or indictments (like Obama was)  Let his team decide where it goes.  She is DONE and the Clinton name is shit in D.C. no matter what.  Her shit and her sphincter sucking MSM will keep the Dems out of power for a good long time.  

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Its up to congress now. Trump can let it go on his part while they go after her for lying to them at the very least.

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Funny how the roles of Megan cheerleaders and stone throwers have changed... :lol:

I've never had an issue with her, I always have saw her as extremely intelligent and fair.

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

To blow political capital where in all likelihood nothing will be found, think man......this woman has been investigated 10 ways to Sunday and never has enough been found to indict, only an idiot would risk launching an investigation that shows so little promise.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Funny how the roles of Megan cheerleaders and stone throwers have changed... :lol:

I thought Trump treated her poorly with his comments during the primary debates and said so many times but I believe they have made their peace regarding that. I saw her on Dr. Phil plugging her book and ripping Roger Ailes and I just feel like she has jumped the shark.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I've never had an issue with her, I always have saw her as extremely intelligent and fair.

To blow political capital where in all likelihood nothing will be found, think man......this woman has been investigated 10 ways to Sunday and never has enough been found to indict, only an idiot would risk launching an investigation that shows so little promise.

Investigations by DemonCUNTS doesn't count Ballsack you ignorant midget dago POS :guzzle: fuck you're dumb 

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The President shouldn't influence justice that would be up to Sessions, political fuckery is why the DemonCUNTS got their asses handed to them :nuts: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude!  I hear you but the POTUS in no way shape or form should be involved in DOJ investigations or indictments (like Obama was)  Let his team decide where it goes.  She is DONE and the Clinton name is shit in D.C. no matter what.  Her shit and her sphincter sucking MSM will keep the Dems out of power for a good long time.  

If it is not up to the POTUS then why was he campaigning on a promise to lock her up?

Another fucking lie from Trump to his chumps like you.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If it is not up to the POTUS then why was he campaigning on a promise to lock her up?

Another fucking lie from Trump to his chumps like you.

Hey ass-clown.  He selects the cabinet members.  Get it?  And he can campaign on whatever platform he wants.  Like that lying bitch did.  But ohhhhh.....so sad.  Two time lyingloser and dead in three years. :lol: 

Try to keep the fuck up, Smiley.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey ass-clown.  He selects the cabinet members.  Get it?  And he can campaign on whatever platform he wants.  Like that lying bitch did.  But ohhhhh.....so sad.  Two time lyingloser and dead in three years. :lol: 

Try to keep the fuck up, Smiley.

:owned: 

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Vince if you think they don't have enough for a indictment you're fooling youself. My buddy is a lawyer in the US district attorney office in Detroit. He said based on what is in the public alone on the emails she should have been indicted. He said he has colleagues in New York. The Clinton foundation is under investigation and its more or less an organized crime racket. 8% of what they take in goes to charity. Using foundation money to pay for that nasty daughters million dollar wedding is just one of the many shady things. 

If Trump didn't plan on doing this don't sit up there and say I'm going to appoint a special prosecutor. Don't for 16 months say Hillary and Bill are the most corrupt people to ever run only to turn around after you win and say they are good people

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Vince if you think they don't have enough for a indictment you're fooling youself. My buddy is a lawyer in the US district attorney office in Detroit. He said based on what is in the public alone on the emails she should have been indicted. He said he has colleagues in New York. The Clinton foundation is under investigation and its more or less an organized crime racket. 8% of what they take in goes to charity. Using foundation money to pay for that nasty daughters million dollar wedding is just one of the many shady things. 

If Trump didn't plan on doing this don't sit up there and say I'm going to appoint a special prosecutor. Don't for 16 months say Hillary and Bill are the most corrupt people to ever run only to turn around after you win and say they are good people

Bullshit, just like the earth is flat bullshit.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

Second bold: Trump reeled in the conspiracy freaks for sure, or played them as chumps according to Megyn :lol:

1458228471898.cached.jpg

safe-home-golf-torre.jpg

Pictures always worth a thousand words :thumb: