Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

And that's freshly cut. Needs to be old and mouldy!

You mean PROPERLY SEASONED, faggot???? 

Why don't you get a job like a man, and STFU??

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I also think it is missing a guy in a gimp mask pointing to the pile

Whoo, big, tough dog owner!! LMAO!! That dog is GAY!!! Oh yeah, it's GAY!!

40 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Whoo, big, tough dog owner!! LMAO!! That dog is GAY!!! Oh yeah, it's GAY!!

it would be a dyke if anything . but if it were gay would it not own a executioners mask to wear out by the rape spot I mean  wood pile .

did you ever think that if you were not such a insecure closeted homo you would not need to try so hard to show the world how butch you are ?

fyi that dog brings more pussy over from across the park than anything I have ever owned . l think that dog has something crazy like 3500 followers in instagram . that is my wife's deal I don't even have IG but my buds tell me if one of my dogs takes a shit they get more likes than every IG thing they follow combined   

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

it would be a dyke if anything . but if it were gay would it not own a executioners mask to wear out by the rape spot I mean  wood pile .

did you ever think that if you were not such a insecure closeted homo you would not need to try so hard to show the world how butch you are ?

fyi that dog brings more pussy over from across the park than anything I have ever owned . l think that dog has something crazy like 3500 followers in instagram . that is my wife's deal I don't even have IG but my buds tell me if one of my dogs takes a shit they get more likes than every IG thing they follow combined   

So, by owning a gay dog, you are basically acknowledging that ....YOU'RE GAY!!!  That dog is almost as gay as Awful Knobful's Lilly, and that's REAL GAY!!

6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

So, by owning a gay dog, you are basically acknowledging that ....YOU'RE GAY!!!  That dog is almost as gay as Awful Knobful's Lilly, and that's REAL GAY!!

so by showing the world yourself in a gimp mask says what about you ? what a joke you are calling any one gay . can you even hold a shit back any more or do they just fall out right after you eat from the yrs of abuse

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so by showing the world yourself in a gimp mask says what about you ? what a joke you are calling any one gay . can you even hold a shit back any more or do they just fall out right after you eat from the yrs of abuse

That ain't a gimp mask you SADO-MASO FREAK!!!! It's a hunting balaclava that manly hunters wear, you freakin' pervert. Don't be worryin' about my bowel movements, they are fine droppings. If you don't shut the fuck up, I'll send you pics of my massive pond stockings. 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

That ain't a gimp mask you SADO-MASO FREAK!!!! It's a hunting balaclava that manly hunters wear, you freakin' pervert. Don't be worryin' about my bowel movements, they are fine droppings. If you don't shut the fuck up, I'll send you pics of my massive pond stockings. 

Well we know your old faggot ass isn't driving out to his place!

Can't drive! Lol

images-1.jpg