Check your account email address ×

LA Mayor Slashes LAPD Budget As Calls To ‘Defund Police’ Slowly Pick Up Steam

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Excellent!  Just reading where MSP is considering options also.

This is going to get good!

They could start by putting bob kroft out to pasture. I’m sure trump has a place for him in his administration. He’d fit right on. 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They could start by putting bob kroft out to pasture. I’m sure trump has a place for him in his administration. He’d fit right on. 

Thanks for the TDS comment.  It helps me make the decision whether or not somebody is capable of rational thought and allows me to bail out of the conversation early and just throw rocks at their head.

Fucking retard.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thanks for the TDS comment.  It helps me make the decision whether or not somebody is capable of rational thought and allows me to bail out of the conversation early and just throw rocks at their head.

Fucking retard.

You’re incapable of bailing out of a conversation. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

This aught to work our real well for them.............:bomb: Fucking liberal snowflaked morons. 

liberals4.jpg

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s obvious that the recent events have you upset. 

It's obvious you're not as bright as you think you are. Ever deal with anyone with Dunning Kruger? I think there might have been an out of body transfer of some sort? 

1 minute ago, irv said:

It's obvious you're not as bright as you think you are. Ever deal with anyone with Dunning Kruger? I think there might have been an out of body transfer of some sort? 

Very familiar with it. What you’re seeing in America at this time is the result of decades of its effects. 

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Anler said:

And take down those red light cameras!

They'll probably install more. 

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And photo radar. 

See above. 

The mayor didn't really slash the budget, he just tossed plans for a big hike. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Very familiar with it. What you’re seeing in America at this time is the result of decades of its effects. 

Possibly, but what's the answer on how to go about correcting it? You certainly don't offer any solutions or ideas with your constant "spin" on things all directed at the republicans and Trump. Do you blame them for the state America is in today? 

27 minutes ago, irv said:

Possibly, but what's the answer on how to go about correcting it? You certainly don't offer any solutions or ideas with your constant "spin" on things all directed at the republicans and Trump. Do you blame them for the state America is in today? 

Its those fucking liberal boomers  :lol: