Check your account email address ×

Priceless

See, this is the crap that makes people with real police problems angry.  These white girls and their fake drama.  Show that video to an inner city black kid and ask them if they ever got coddled liked that during an arrest or even a street search for that matter.  Christ, he was ready to give that girl some milk and cookies and she's hyperventilating.  But couldn't wait to get home and post it on her Instagram.

My take, this is a distraction from real BLM issues.

14 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Fuck these brainwashed twats

Crying while wearing a skull t-shirt is not a good look.

:news:

4 hours ago, F3600 said:

See, this is the crap that makes people with real police problems angry.  These white girls and their fake drama.  Show that video to an inner city black kid and ask them if they ever got coddled liked that during an arrest or even a street search for that matter.  Christ, he was ready to give that girl some milk and cookies and she's hyperventilating.  But couldn't wait to get home and post it on her Instagram.

My take, this is a distraction from real BLM issues.

Well if there is that much of a difference in treatment, it should be easy to prove then. Get to it.

42 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Crying while wearing a skull t-shirt is not a good look.

:news:

Well if there is that much of a difference in treatment, it should be easy to prove then. Get to it.

Just shows how out of touch, pampered and delusional these millennium sjws are.  Deal with it honey.

Don’t hold your breath.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Just shows how out of touch, pampered and delusional these millennium sjws are.  Deal with it honey.

Don’t hold your breath.

I thought it was a boy...

:lol:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's neither.

38 more guesses.

Whatever it is, daddy’s probably gonna take the keys to the Audi and cut off its Starbucks card for a week!  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's neither.

38 more guesses.

About the whole 57,000 different genders thing, I've never looked into it. I honestly do Not want to know...

I know about intersex people. And I know why people on the right avoid the subject like the plague...