Check your account email address ×

Why aren't more of you bitching?

16 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Because protesting is gay. Anyone who takes time out of their life to stand out in public shouting and holding up signs is a fucking loser! :lol: And that goes for any kind of protester.

Mans people cannot keep blocking public roads...

says someone who has never had anything in his life worth protesting for.

just saying....

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

says someone who has never had anything in his life worth protesting for.

just saying....

Well, this didn’t make any god damn sense.  Poke yourself in the eye.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, this didn’t make any god damn sense.  Poke yourself in the eye.

it's not that difficult. Some people draw a pretty good hand from birth. I have no reason to protest anything. Life dealt me a good hand. Some ain't so lucky. I can freely admit that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Screenshot_2020-06-03-23-25-46.png

:lol:

:owned:

:

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it's not that difficult. Some people draw a pretty good hand from birth. I have no reason to protest anything. Life dealt me a good hand. Some ain't so lucky. I can freely admit that. 

Yes, I agree.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Has there ever been a larger display of selfishness in history?

Tell me about it... they are putting us all at risk.....Moto should be vehemently opposed to these "peaceful" protesters ....in addition many without masks ....the horror

hdhd.gif

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Tell me about it... they are putting us all at risk.....Moto should be vehemently opposed to these "peaceful" protesters ....in addition many without masks ....the horror

hdhd.gif

It was just last week he was vehemently supporting masks, social distancing.and the government’s stay at home orders while he gnawed the boot leather off the proper authoritarian entities he constantly rails against.

It’s such a weird world!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Post some pics of your stuff, if you're so well off. 

8 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Because protesting is gay. Anyone who takes time out of their life to stand out in public shouting and holding up signs is a fucking loser! :lol: And that goes for any kind of protester.

Plus people cannot keep blocking public roads...

Because you never stood up for anything you think protesting is gay. 

The Boston Tea Party was a protest, The Suffragettes were protesting, The Bonus Marchers were Protesting, the Civil Rights movement in the 60's was a protest, the Vietnam War Protests, etc.......all had an effect on life in the USA. Of course you would need to have a sense of history to understand that.

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I call it as I see it. 

So we know that say 5% of any section of society are true mental defectives such as Chauvin or the Joker in Chicago, so want to lump all cops in with the 5% just as the right wing whackos here want to lump all protesters in the Joker from Chicago.......myopic thinking in both regards.

The Chicago Joker  https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/06/02/timothy-odonnell-wearing-joker-mask-charged-with-torching-chicago-police-car-during-weekends-protest-violence/

Suspect-Opens-Gas-Cap.png

suspect-mug-shot.png

44 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Boston Tea Party was a protest, The Suffragettes were protesting, The Bonus Marchers were Protesting, the Civil Rights movement in the 60's was a protest, the Vietnam War Protests, etc.......all had an effect on life in the USA. Of course you would need to have a sense of history to understand that.

So we know that say 5% of any section of society are true mental defectives such as Chauvin or the Joker in Chicago, so want to lump all cops in with the 5% just as the right wing whackos here want to lump all protesters in the Joker from Chicago.......myopic thinking in both regards.

The Chicago Joker  https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/06/02/timothy-odonnell-wearing-joker-mask-charged-with-torching-chicago-police-car-during-weekends-protest-violence/

Suspect-Opens-Gas-Cap.png

suspect-mug-shot.png

Speaking of 'say 5%'. There is a certain demographic that comprises about 5% of the population and commits about 50% of murders.

Edited by Phoenix

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, ckf said:

I honestly don't really see it. I don't often read or participate in many threads outside of the more "friendly" GF type threads.  I have been trying to get involved in one "unfriendly" type thread a day lately.

I will say that you aren't  the  only one to complain about @Phoenix's racist posts as I have gotten several PM's about his posts.  

Lemme guess....moto, Bhen and Snacks and maybe a couple other self hating tards.....  and tthey probably all attend group humiliation meetings.

Much of Phoenix's posting  is public available stat driven info that these clowns  refuse to acknowledge .

I don't think I've ever even seen Phoenix use the so called dreaded "N" word.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lemme guess....moto, Bhen and Snacks and maybe a couple other self hating tards.....  and tthey probably all attend group humiliation meetings.

Much of Phoenix's posting  is public available stat driven info that these clowns  refuse to acknowledge .

I tend to agree.  I don’t really stay i the racial thread spats very often but, he does seem to post the stats, facts and figures, and that’s what makes people the most upset.  Once that is done, opinions don’t matter and calling somebody “racist” is the only defense.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No, not from any of the 3 that you mentioned.  All have come from what I would consider to be right. Shocking,  eh?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

what, you rose from the gutters and made it all on your own? 

So only people born into poverty have a right to protest anything?

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Comparing those to today’s protests is asinine. Slavery and segregation were actual things. Police brutality against blacks is a rediculously overblown conspiracy theory.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

No, not from any of the 3 that you mentioned.  All have come from what I would consider to be right. Shocking,  eh?

Normie-cons are the new sjw anti-racists...

:news:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It was just last week he was vehemently supporting masks, social distancing.and the government’s stay at home orders while he gnawed the boot leather off the proper authoritarian entities he constantly rails against.

It’s such a weird world!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Speaking of 'say 5%'. There is a certain demographic that comprises about 5% of the population and commits about 50% of murders.

oh no you dit ent!

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s such a weird world!

Yup, sure is,  but as long as you call hypocrite first...  it is like it never happened.  

26 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

So only people born into poverty have a right to protest anything?

Comparing those to today’s protests is asinine. Slavery and segregation were actual things. Police brutality against blacks is a rediculously overblown conspiracy theory.

Absolutely asinine.  I mean, smh level.  It’s just more weak SJW fodder that they expect you to agree with...lest you want to be a Rassis!  Morons.

22 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Normie-cons are the new sjw anti-racists...

:news:

We should all be “anti-racist”. Judging a person or group of people by the color of their skin is wrong.  Now, judging them by their character is acceptable.  This is why I can’t stand SJW’s, they feel judging by character is wrong if the skin color is what they are protecting.  It’s retard level shit and that’s why they have no real argument for it and go right to the “racist” narrative.  They can all sick my god damn dick....especially the ones living In Whitey, Whitesvile and have almost no experience in any other race but their own....but will damn sure gobble up any narrative that makes thy em feel “just” in their sad little lives. 

Bottom line is...………………..BLACK AMERICA IS DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY. LOOK AT THE FIGHTING OVER RACISM...………..JUST ON THIS SITE!!

Oprah Winfrey...………..Billionaire

Blacks sports figures...………...Millionaires

Barack Obama...………………… Former president

Oh yeah, lots of racism here.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you GUYS EVER watch Morey Povich Show?

Watch it for a few times and you will see what a horror-show black America is.   

No!!! That show is for massive faggots like you!!! :bigfinger:

• Haha 1