Check your account email address ×

Sound familiar?

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/1/2020 at 10:04 PM, DriftBusta said:

Pals?  Yeah ok Karen.  Because I agreed with him once or twice. 

giphy.gif

Hardly.  I'd say you and your ilk are doing a pretty good job of playing that role though, and that's what the public is tired of  :lol: 

Hahaha...you ran  off to TBP to hide from him and made sure he wasn't given the double secret password to get in! 😂

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha...you ran  off to TBP to hide from him and made sure he wasn't given the double secret password to get in! 😂

240px-OverThereBayesVtEdu.jpg

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Replying to a post from 2 days ago?  Yes, you're that much of a loser. I didn't run anywhere, I just had no interest in being here.  Hide.  Double secret pass word.  What the fuck goes on inside that empty head of yours?  :lol: 

@ckf

Check the links in the OP,  and then check out the language these filthy subhuman fucks are using. 

By allowing these assholes a platform to spread their propaganda, recruit, and support each other, this website is complicit in spreading white supremacy. 

Neutrality is not a virtue in this case.

Neutrality aids the oppressors. 

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So are blacks.  Meh.

Neal

You can add Neal to the list of dipshit white power fucks now.

Fuck you chubby white boy, get fucked by a thousand horse cocks you piece of dogshit.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Replying to a post from 2 days ago?  Yes, you're that much of a loser. I didn't run anywhere, I just had no interest in being here.  Hide.  Double secret pass word.  What the fuck goes on inside that empty head of yours?  :lol: 

You signed up on this forum the week it started back up, under a pseudonym no less. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You signed up on this forum the week it started back up. :lol:

He is either senile, a liar or both....holy fuck.

BTW you still blather  about shit from 20 goddamn years ago so I don’t consider replying to a two day old post as that egregious. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is either senile, a liar or both....holy fuck.

BTW you still blather  about shit from 20 goddamn years ago so I don’t consider replying to a two day old post as that egregious. 

The statute of limitations on post replies is 47 hours as per the Blueblood. Don't you forget it! 

• Haha 3