Check your account email address ×

Sound familiar?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you were the guy who let him back in too, even though he doesn't behave a whole lot different.  That was in the past.  What are you going to do about Moto, to my knowledge he's made these threats 3-4-5 times.  But yeah, I'm a bitch,  blah blah blah.

Actually Rob let Zoso back in just a few days after I banned him. He should have been gone for at least an extended period of time. 

When this forum was started back up it was agreed by ckf and I that Zoso would be let back on because Rob believed in giving people a second chance. You don't agree with it? Fine, you don't have to.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No I'm not. I'm telling them what they need to do if they want their grievances heard. 

When a member posts about something but doesn't notify the mods then they're just bitching and moaning because they haven't done a damn thing to help out. 

Well we'll note this "rule."   Now that you've been notified will something be done?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well we'll note this "rule."   Now that you've been notified will something be done?

It's been mentioned several times by myself and ckf that members need to send a PM, tag us or use the report post button if they want something brought to our attention, so it's not like this is the first time it's been mentioned. Plus it's just common sense. 

"antifa centcom" is clearly a joke, is it not? 

Just now, SSFB said:

It's been mentioned several times by myself and ckf that members need to send a PM, tag us or use the report post button if they want something brought to our attention, so it's not like this is the first time it's been mentioned. Plus it's just common sense. 

Seeing how moto loves him some antifa I don't see him as one to joke about them.  

Really a threat is a threat is it not?   If someone was to make a comment about someone's family (which is still against the rules?) is that not a "joke" in most cases?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you were the guy who let him back in too, even though he doesn't behave a whole lot different.  That was in the past.  What are you going to do about Moto, to my knowledge he's made these threats 3-4-5 times.  But yeah, I'm a bitch,  blah blah blah.

What is zoso's handle now?

Just now, Highmark said:

Seeing how moto loves him some antifa I don't see him as one to joke about them.  

Really a threat is a threat is it not?   If someone was to make a comment about someone's family (which is still against the rules?) is that not a "joke" in most cases?

Well I've tried very strict zero tolerance adherence to the rules before and then members bitch about that so I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. 

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well I've tried very strict zero tolerance adherence to the rules before and then members bitch about that so I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. 

Hasn't he threatened people multiple times?? If so, very strict zero tolerance would not apply right?

Edited by Phoenix

Honestly its you guys' rules.   If you have some stick to them.   I can't recall them all but threats, doxing and family seem to be the ones I recall.  I understand there can be some grey area on if someone is breaking those rules.....this one is pretty clear.   I could care less if moto is suspended or banned but rules should be applied equally. 

If he was "joking" then so be it.   I just don't see that being the case here.   Don't get me wrong I'm with you that antifa centcom is a joke but not because it isn't real or wasn't a valid threat from moto.  

Edited by Highmark

It’s a hard life kickin’ stones and pullin’ teets but, it beats fightin’ dudes with treasure trails.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly its you guys' rules.   If you have some stick to them.   I can't recall them all but threats, doxing and family seem to be the ones I recall.

I see your point and happen to agree but in the past when I give people a vacation for stuff like that I get replies and PMs from people saying "Why did you ban that guy, that was just a joke!"   "He shouldn't have been given a vacation for that!"

So the feedback I was getting is that I was being too much of a hardass. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I see your point and happen to agree but in the past when I give people a vacation for stuff like that I get replies and PMs from people saying "Why did you ban that guy, that was just a joke!"   "He shouldn't have been given a vacation for that!"

So the feedback I was getting is that I was being too much of a hardass. 

Understood.  Without question I think the consensus in here is less restriction than more on what members do and say.   That being said if there are certain rules that are clearly broken fairness in their enforcement is only right.   

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a hard life kickin’ stones and pullin’ teets but, it beats fightin’ dudes with treasure trails.

:lol:

I like that but could you please translate?

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

They're so fucking wrapped up in their white man crucifixion complex they can't tell. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

They're so fucking wrapped up in their white man crucifixion complex they can't tell. 

Law and order is crucifixion.  Wut?  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Weird but you and Zoso were regular pals not too long ago and holy fuck how many threads are you going to soak  with your tears today? 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird but you and Zoso were regular pals not too long ago and holy fuck how many threads are you going to soak  with your tears today? 

Pals?  Yeah ok Karen.  Because I agreed with him once or twice. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

White dudes are dying to be seen as an oppressed class. 

Hardly.  I'd say you and your ilk are doing a pretty good job of playing that role though, and that's what the public is tired of  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Pals?  Yeah ok Karen.  Because I agreed with him once or twice. 

giphy.gif

Hardly.  I'd say you and your ilk are doing a pretty good job of playing that role though, and that's what the public is tired of  :lol: 

15355622_1557116804315241_7376735099388914761_n.jpg

On 6/1/2020 at 9:50 AM, Highmark said:

Honestly its you guys' rules.   If you have some stick to them.   I can't recall them all but threats, doxing and family seem to be the ones I recall.  I understand there can be some grey area on if someone is breaking those rules.....this one is pretty clear.   I could care less if moto is suspended or banned but rules should be applied equally. 

If he was "joking" then so be it.   I just don't see that being the case here.   Don't get me wrong I'm with you that antifa centcom is a joke but not because it isn't real or wasn't a valid threat from moto.  

Didn't you laugh at ANTIFA centcom?  FFS.

Neal