And I’m coming to get your pop guns!  :lol:

Watch out.....he wears plaid when hunting.   He know's his shit.  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

STFU cheeseburger, or your address goes to antifa centcom next

antifa centcom?  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Watch out.....he wears plaid when hunting.   He know's his shit.  :lol:  

:lol: He probably hides him ammo all over his house and property.  I’m gonna be pissed if I have to go on some type of Easter egg hunt!

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

antifa centcom?  :lol:  

I saw that too....but just chose to ignore it.

“Antifa isn’t a group or any type of organization that has leadership!!!!  All independent cells!!!!!  Therefore, it can’t be labeled a terrorist organization!!!  Hold on, I’m getting a teletext from Antifa CentCom...”

:lol:

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It is weird.  He's weird.  His whole fucking movement is weird.

He threatened to "DOX" me too.  I see SSFB is more concerned with people who insult him and don't apologize though.  He should be removed from this website.  Period.

Learn how to fucking tag if you want to get someone's attention.

Or just make snippy little comments like a bitch. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I could not care less about a "fucking tag".  You managed to see my post.  You going to let motonoggan threaten to dox people or not?  I never complained to you when he threatened me, he just did it again in this thread to someone else.  What are you going to do about it?  Your double standards are noted.    Bitch.

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Like you just did right here. ^^^^

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I quoted him, that creates a notification. When you mention someone's name and don't quote them, their is no notification. Jesus, are you guys that dense?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I could not care less about a "fucking tag".  You managed to see my post.  You going to let motonoggan threaten to dox people or not?  I never complained to you when he threatened me, he just did it again in this thread to someone else.  What are you going to do about it?  Your double standards are noted.    Bitch.

There's no such thing as "antifa centcom" as far as I'm aware so I took it as a joke. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

I quoted him, that creates a notification. When you mention someone's name and don't quot them, their is no notification. Jesus, are you guys that dense?

I think you are the one who is dense.   I don't see his post as trying to "notify" you.   Simply making a point. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn’t consider it a threat.  If he wants a piece, he can make it formal.  Other than that, it’s all just shit talk.  I’m good with it.  What he did to you was wrong.  Posting full names and places of employment is bannable.....and beatable.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Eeeesh!  :lol:

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sounds like a threat against FSCE rules?

That's what I thought.

I'm a free speech true believer but when people want to use that freedom to take away other's freedom, they need to go.

In the real world it is a crime to interfere with and try to silence someone-else who is legally speaking in public. I think that idea should be applied everywhere-as much as is practical...

Jmo.

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

hey trout bellies!

A trout bellied armed, pollywog headed, puss gutted, CUM SALMON, easy to identify because of the camo covered head.

Edited by 1jkw
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think you are the one who is dense.   I don't see his post as trying to "notify" you.   Simply making a point. 

So then you're good with people bitching about the management here without ever letting management know in the first place.

Gotcha. 

You're right, he doesn't want to "notify" me because he just wants to bitch, that's the point. I said months ago when AMG got banned that we were tired of whiny bitches. 

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It is weird.  He's weird.  His whole fucking movement is weird.

He threatened to "DOX" me too.  I see SSFB is more concerned with people who insult him and don't apologize though.  He should be removed from this website.  Period.

Commies are dangerous. Anyone full of that much envy and hatred is dangerous to one degree or another. It's no joke in this day and age..

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So then you're good with people bitching about the management here without ever letting management know in the first place.

Gotcha. 

People using their freedom of speech to try to intimidate others from using theirs is not what Freedomsledder is all about is it?

Motonoggin is trying to silence people by way of threats.

I'd like to make an official complaint, if no one else will.

21 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

People using their freedom of speech to try to intimidate others from using theirs is not what Freedomsledder is all about is it?

Motonoggin is trying to silence people by way of threats.

I'd like to make an official complaint, if no one else will.

Report his posts if you want it official.

30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Gotcha. 

You're right, he doesn't want to "notify" me because he just wants to bitch, that's the point. I said months ago when AMG got banned that we were tired of whiny bitches. 

if someone threatened to dox you, I think we all know how it would turn out.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

if someone threatened to dox you, I think we all know how it would turn out.  :bc: 

I was the guy that banned Zoso when he threatened you.

Your memory doesn't go back that far of course. 

32 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Gotcha. 

So you are tired of yourself then?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So you are tired of yourself then?

There's a handful of people here who bitch and moan and basically just drag down everyone else, I ain't in that group.

Less than 14k posts here. :news:

Just now, SSFB said:

There's a handful of people here who bitch and moan and basically just drag down everyone else, I ain't in that group.

Less than 14k posts here. :news:

Just sayin...you are whining about the whiners.   Quantity of posts have nothing to do with it.   :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I was the guy that banned Zoso when he threatened you.

Your memory doesn't go back that far of course. 

And you were the guy who let him back in too, even though he doesn't behave a whole lot different.  That was in the past.  What are you going to do about Moto, to my knowledge he's made these threats 3-4-5 times.  But yeah, I'm a bitch,  blah blah blah.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Just sayin...you are whining about the whiners.   Quantity of posts have nothing to do with it.   :thumbsup:

No I'm not. I'm telling them what they need to do if they want their grievances heard. 

When a member posts about something but doesn't notify the mods then they're just bitching and moaning because they haven't done a damn thing to help out.