Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Minneapolis Cops

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Animals don't own their dens either but they still need them and don't destroy them...

That's why the blacks don't burn their houses, but burn the WHITE BASTARD'S businesses. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I 100% condone these riots .....I hope they start burning some shit white people care about though

me to I hope they head up to crackerville MN ie the range and start burning shit to the ground . woukd be the best thing to happen to the place in 50 yrs .

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's why the blacks don't burn their houses, but burn the WHITE BASTARD'S businesses. 

no they burn there own shit to the ground . I have been in that strip mall more than 1 time . the old guy who ownes the liquer store is black and he is a nice guy had that place when I was in my 20s . they burnt his shit to the ground zero fucks given . every fuck down there that has tipped a 40 for there homies knowes the guy . they don't give 2 fucks 

These murderous thug cops are not the problem.....the problem is the racist system that covers for them and enables them. 

Burn this entire motherfucker to the ground. Fuck this country 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’m actually surprised any cop shops or government buildings were touched at all. As most of you know, I was being sarcastic.  See, here the ongoing problem with the black community, they truly lack any solidarity behind legitimate leadership.  When shit like this happens (cops murdering one of theirs), they really don’t care that much as a group, it just gives reason for their thugs and vandals to go out and loot in the name of “justice”.  None of them really care about legitimate change within their communities. It’s sad.

And now, we have a whole new group of honky social justice warriors defending idiocy like this as “just”.  Like Ben’s stupid ass.  Fine by me.  Be safe though....stay on the web with your bullshit.

I think that there is a core group that cares and actually has the best interest of the people in mind, then there is the rest that take something like this as a excuse to riot and vandalize like we are seeing now in Minneapolis. We see it time after time peaceful protest turned into violence by these people.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

These murderous thug cops are not the problem.....the problem is the racist system that covers for them and enables them. 

Just be quiet.  

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

I think that there is a core group that cares and actually has the best interest of the people in mind, then there is the rest that take something like this as a excuse to riot and vandalize like we are seeing now in Minneapolis. We see it time after time peaceful protest turned into violence by these people.

There is.  There are genuine people in the black community trying to make things better.  They are just embarrassingly outnumbered  by their own that don’t want change, want free reign without consequences or just plain don’t care.  Even worse that that, any that gain traction as leaders for change are quickly run out of their own neighborhoods. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree.

Except for the part about burning this mother fucker to the ground. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no they burn there own shit to the ground . I have been in that strip mall more than 1 time . the old guy who ownes the liquer store is black and he is a nice guy had that place when I was in my 20s . they burnt his shit to the ground zero fucks given . every fuck down there that has tipped a 40 for there homies knowes the guy . they don't give 2 fucks 

I see they even trashed Chicago lake liquor. Remember years ago when the line would be half way around the block there on the 1st of the month with them cashing welfare checks.

7 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

He shits where he lays every day so he wouldn't understand.

I'd like to take a shit on your couch. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

There's a process to hold these cops accountable.  The courts will deal with it.

Blacks can not discipline the police community with riots. This is BULLSHIT!!!  

yes we have seen how well thats worked.   Cops getting free passes for killing black men happens all the time.  :news: 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there was zero racist system covering for any one in this case . this is a fact . now because of this shit a whole lot of opinions are changed back after seeing what the cops have to deal with . just reality.  fucking not only there town there homes but a image they can't get back